SWEEPSTAKES: Janet Wants To Send You To Go See Keith Sweat

Is Keith Sweat on her record label?  I dont understand this sweepstakes. :unsure:

im wondering the same thing, what does janet or rhythm nation records have to do with keith sweat?

:lmao: 

Im certain Janet really enjoyed the show and wants to help out her friend 

i don't think we should read too far into it. I also don't think yall should enter :shifty: 

ok it looks like its keith's radio show, which is called 'sweat hotel' , along with iheart radio thats doing the sweepstakes. i really dont know why they are doing a janet sweepstakes considering she's inactive right now, i could see something like this during the tour.

ok it looks like its keith's radio show, which is called 'sweat hotel' , along with iheart radio thats doing the sweepstakes. i really dont know why they are doing a janet sweepstakes considering she's inactive right now, i could see something like this during the tour.

ding ding ding

Right answer, in Detroit they advertised it, it's about seeing her

Nah.. it says winner gets to fly to NYC, LA or SF to see Keith Sweat 

Oh, thats weird on the radio show it was a straight up promo to go see Janet, they kept mentioning his radio show, but played Janet & emphasized "GO SEE JANET JACKSON". Oddly it would make more sense to see him, but maybe they are trying to trick people into seeing him lol.