MTV Handing the [Janet] Jackson Vanguard Award to RIHANNA

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Only thing that is sad is the fact that MTV is celebrating a paranoid drug addict by naming awards after him when the better sibling is alive and well 

Damn bruh.. You make it sound so personal..

MJ made more influential videos than Janet, at a time when it was unheard of for black artists' videos to be in rotation on MTV.. In the first half-decade of its existence, MTV benefitted from MJ more than any other artist (arguably even more than most artists still to this day).. His name on that award is far more justified than any full-retard argument you can conjure up in ya mom's basement..

You sound like a walking National Enquirer article homie... get that shit checked out asap ?

I guess MTV didn't. They chose Janet period. You have nothing more than just your wrong opinion on who MTV actually asked first...

Imagine Madonna saying NO to people praising her to high heavens, free publicity and being MTV's first Icon

mHM3DMk.gif

. A Feedback the biggest leak in history type of tea... that's all you're serving right now.

my understanding of it was Madonna wanted to focus on her new music as evidence by her basically throwing her old songs out for the Drowned World tour, she didn't want an Icon special that would sit and go thru her old songs.....someone on a Madonna board said they knew for a fact she was offered it but I realize that's not good enough for you folks

my understanding of it was Madonna wanted to focus on her new music as evidence by her basically throwing her old songs out for the Drowned World tour, she didn't want an Icon special that would sit and go thru her old songs.....someone on a Madonna board said they knew for a fact she was offered it but I realize that's not good enough for you folks

This actually sounds plausible. :unsure: Although there was old shit on the Drowned World Tour? Didn't she close with Holiday? 

• Upvote 1

Damn bruh.. You make it sound so personal..

MJ made more influential videos than Janet, at a time when it was unheard of for black artists' videos to be in rotation on MTV.. In the first half-decade of its existence, MTV benefitted from MJ more than any other artist (arguably even more than most artists still to this day).. His name on that award is far more justified than any full-retard argument you can conjure up in ya mom's basement..

You sound like a walking National Enquirer article homie... get that shit checked out asap ?

Sorry but you just wasted the 20 minutes of your life dedicated to me as you always do... I know the history of MJ and i will still shit on him

I diss all artists that aren't Janet Jackson all the time.. Get over it... at the end of the day, Ms. Janet is the only one that matters when I open this forum. K byeeeeeeeee xoxoxo

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I paid to see the show, it was like maybe one song on the setlist that was old.

It was actually 5 songs. 

Human Nature/Secret/Don't Cry For Me Argentina/La Isla Bonita/Holiday I saw the very last show of The Drowned World Tour....I was suppose to see it on 9/11/01 but it was cancelled obviously and she rescheduled it to 9/15/01. 

It was actually 5 songs. 

Human Nature/Secret/Don't Cry For Me Argentina/La Isla Bonita/Holiday I saw the very last show of The Drowned World Tour....I was suppose to see it on 9/11/01 but it was cancelled obviously and she rescheduled it to 9/15/01. 

I saw her in Detroit where she taped the show, its been so long but I sat 11th row floor with my ex ...It was more a thing for him than me , but I enjoyed it

• Upvote 1

Sorry but you just wasted the 20 minutes of your life dedicated to me as you always do... I know the history of MJ and i will still shit on him

I diss all artists that aren't Janet Jackson all the time.. Get over it... at the end of the day, Ms. Janet is the only one that matters when I open this forum. K byeeeeeeeee xoxoxo

giphy_zpsvtezkfbs.gif

you're really...umm.... idk... odd? maybe a meds issue? ?

It's like life or death with you when it comes to Janet. Full-on blinder mode..

but whatever.

....and 20 mins?? Maybe more like 45 seconds.. Just how much time have you spent on here...?? 

you're really...umm.... idk... odd? maybe a meds issue? ?

It's like life or death with you when it comes to Janet. Full-on blinder mode..

but whatever.

....Just how much time have you spent on here...?? 

Yeah it's a med's issue. Thank you Dr. Murray! 

I am a Janet Stan.. Just bc I refuse to diss her on her own forum doesn't make it "life or death". And At least I'm not a wacko 

but whatever

That's none of your concern and if it is then you need to get off my dick 

Yeah it's a med's issue. Thank you Dr. Murray! 

I am a Janet Stan.. Just bc I refuse to diss her on her own forum doesn't make it "life or death". And At least I'm not a wacko 

but whatever

That's none of your concern and if it is then you need to get off my dick 

giphy_zps6fi7tloi.gif

dude you're hilarious.. I know it's not intentional, but you are nonetheless..

since when is stating a fact considered a "diss" towards Janet??

You inputing her name into the topic of conversation of MTV's MICHAEL JACKSON Video Vanguard Award is already a diss in and of itself.. By awkwardly putting her name where her brother's name belongs you're only magnifying an honor he received and one that she didn't...

maybe that's too nuanced for you to comprehend, though.. That's probably what it is.. ?

I saw her in Detroit where she taped the show, its been so long but I sat 11th row floor with my ex ...It was more a thing for him than me , but I enjoyed it

Her best show in my opinion after The Blonde Ambition Tour.  I've only seen her 3 times and the last and very last time was in 2006 at Madison Square Garden.  I was so bored and the sound was just so awful that I walked out of it half way through the show. :filenails:

Her best show in my opinion after The Blonde Ambition Tour.  I've only seen her 3 times and the last and very last time was in 2006 at Madison Square Garden.  I was so bored and the sound was just so awful that I walked out of it half way through the show. :filenails:

Ive heard quite a few Madonna fans complain about her shows, after the show, Im like ummm :unsure:  I saw DW, S&S, and MDNA   I liked S&S the most she was late for MDNA and people started to leave since the show was a Thursday night and folks got jobs :filenails:

You saw her on the Confessions tour? I'm surprised you were bored during that show. I've seen a lot of her fans laud it as one of her best. From what I've seen, the show looked neat. I've never seen Madonna live, but I liked watching The Girlie Show, Blonde Ambition and Drowned World.

That Awkward moment when she received the award after her 2nd hit album and before MTV decided to change the name of it.

oh geez norm, your stupidity is rearing its head again..

When I said "an honor he received and she didn't" I was not talking about receiving the statue award... No shit they both were given a statue..

but only one of them was given the HONOR of having it renamed after them because of their huge influence over the category in general..

thats a fact. Everything else you said after that is an opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

You saw her on the Confessions tour? I'm surprised you were bored during that show. I've seen a lot of her fans laud it as one of her best. From what I've seen, the show looked neat. I've never seen Madonna live, but I liked watching The Girlie Show, Blonde Ambition and Drowned World.

Great production but I kid you not the vocals and the sound were awful and most of the show from I what I saw was being performed by her amazing dancers.  Sometimes I couldn't find Madonna on the stage and most of the show were video montages with elaborate stage design. Her energy was very lackluster. I came to see Madonna perform not her dancers. The only highlight for me was when she sang "Burning Up". 

When I said "an honor he received and she didn't" I was not talking about receiving the statue award... No shit they both were given a statue..

but only one of them was given the HONOR of having it renamed after them because of their huge influence over the category in general..

thats a fact. Everything else you said after that is an opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

Uhhh okay.. Sooo you dedicated another 20 minutes to me writing something everyone knows. Yayayay you get a bonus pointss

Just a few more to upgrade your Fanship!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Uhhh okay.. Sooo you dedicated another 20 minutes to me writing something everyone knows. Yayayay you get a bonus pointss

Just a few more to upgrade your Fanship!!!! 

• Downvote 1

writing something everyone knows.

no not everyone.. you apparently had no idea what I was saying (surprise, surprise) so you try and make it seem "awkward" when it was just only your illiterate ass.. ??

I guess I was right when I said it was too nuanced for you to comprehend.. ?

#FAIL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no not everyone... You apparently had no idea what I was saying (surprise, surprise) so you try and make it seem "awkward" when it was just only your illiterate ass..

I guess I was right when I said it was too nuanced for you to comprehend..

#FAIL

i dont wanna dick ride :rolleyes: ...sooo :good:           :lmao:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1