Cold Hearted and If

msboz

I think Rush Rush gave her best vocals

i like Rush Rush but she sounds like how J.lo be sounding when she be tryna hit those high notes clearly out of her range :lol: it juss falls flat...her and J.lo be ttrying so hard to sing with convinction on those kind of ballads and end up sounding  like some little girls at a talent show....just NO!

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

OH yes,  I definitely noticed this back in 1993 when If came out.  I honestly felt that the choreography was a rip off of Cold Hearted Snake the first time I saw it, but If was more ground-breaking in style and artistry.  CHS was a bit cheap feeling compared to If.   

That being said, it was truly Paula flexing her dancing muscles, and you knew at that point that while the choreography may have started to date itself, there was really no female in the pop/dance world that dance like that.  Those spins and stops...

yassss!   watching the video again you see that like damn get it bitch

Nope.  Love Blowing Kisses in the wind.  I really love the spellbound album a lot.  Vibelogy also has some throb teas in it

???? 

The Spellbound album is underrated in my opinions. I have fond memories of listening to it around 12 years old on my first trip  broad in Paris