So We're not discussing the Olympics?

Bailey

It's sad and disgusting about the swim team. Lied about being robbed at gunpoint but come to find out they were the ones vandalizing property and then were confronted by security. Camera footage showed they clearly weren't robbed.

Edited by JoeJoe

Also what's up with the water turning green?

I heard Two things: 

1) the PH levels were off but it was still safe

2) Someone poured hydrogen peroxide into the water (this one I didn't read about but read some headline) 

EDIT: #2 was the culprit 

Edited by Game
Googled it

I heard Two things: 

2) Someone poured hydrogen peroxide into the water (this one I didn't read about but read some headline) 

Why was hydrogen peroxide poured in? 

It's sad and disgusting about the swim team. Lied about being robbed at gunpoint but come to find out they were the ones vandalizing property and then were confronted by security. Camera footage showed they clearly weren't robbed.

I really hope all of them are banned from competing in the next Olympics.  They make all Americans look bad.  Brazil is having enough trouble as it is with their shit water, dropping athletes off at the wrong venues, bed bugs at the Olympic Village and low tickets sales. 

Track and Field has been fun. I still believe Usain Bolt is on steroids.  I hope Allyson Felix can win a gold medal before she leaves.  These girls have been trying her.  It was also good to see Ibtihaj Muhammed win a medal with the US fencing team as the first female wearing a hijab after watching Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the opening ceremonies with an all male delegations.  She broke down alot of barriers.  

Edited by DasSad

I really hope all of them are banned from competing in the next Olympics.  They make all Americans look bad.  Brazil is having enough trouble as it is with their shit water, dropping athletes off at the wrong venues, bed bugs at the Olympic Village and low tickets sales. 

Track and Field has been fun. I still believe Usain Bolt is on steroids.  I hope Allyson Felix can win a gold medal before she leaves.  These girls have been trying her.  It was also good to see Ibtihaj Muhammed win a medal with the US fencing team as the first female wearing a hijab after watching Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the opening ceremonies with an all male delegations.  She broke down alot of barriers.  

Did you see the interview Ryan did with Matt Lauer yesterday. Lord it was just a hot ass mess.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-matt-lauer-s-interview-with-ryan-lochte-747989571815

Edited by JoeJoe

he just kept making himself look worse and worse. At times he even got stuck cause it seemed like he was trying to lie again about lying :lol:

he repeated himself a lot, he needed someone to help that apology come across as thought out, but he sure sounded butt ass hurt sorry :lol:  :ph34r: "like dude Id give my ass to be outta this" :shifty:

he repeated himself a lot, he needed someone to help that apology come across as thought out, but he sure sounded butt ass hurt sorry :lol:  :ph34r: "like dude Id give my ass to be outta this" :shifty:

yeah and i've heard he's not very good at interviews lol. There's actually youtube videos about his horrible interviews lol. He too old to be doing some dumb shit like he did in Rio. His ass ain't in his 20s no more. I just found the video. He made me feel dumb by watching how dumb he is lol. I wonder if he graduated high school.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

yeah and i've heard he's not very good at interviews lol. There's actually youtube videos about his horrible interviews lol. He too old to be doing some dumb shit like he did in Rio. His ass ain't in his 20s no more. I just found the video. He made me feel dumb by watching how dumb he is lol. I wonder if he graduated high school.

yea I caught his age too, but problem is even at 32, for privilege people acting 5 to 10 years younger is the norm...... he aint a man :filenails:

I heard Two things: 

Mess!! Kudos to Brazil for hosting such a great Games though. I enjoyed watching it. The athletes have been amazing!