Am I the only one.....

BlackCat1989

Who thinks Janet will have her baby and announce it weeks later like Kerry Washington did with her first child. I legit think she could have given birth and be at home right now bonding with her baby.  I don't know why but I just got this feeling.  And seeing how private Janet is it's not far-fetched. 

I don't care about negatives... I'm still on the top of the list.. where you be? :coffee: 

Sit the Fuck down with your bull shit 

nope fuck dat you dont like it fuck you Ima do me and fuck that other dude talking shit too ..and I be in the top ten bitch learn it live it hate it....I dont care :wave:

nope fuck dat you dont like it fuck you Ima do me and fuck that other dude talking shit too ..and I be in the top ten bitch learn it live it hate it....I dont care :wave:

If I don't like what? You spreading lies about Janet.. no one likes it 

i don't believe I asked if you cared  :umm: 

But you're flip flopping harder than Donald Trump. You can't diss Janet then go into a thread about her pregnancy like you actually believe her like no one was going to noticed :blink: TF is wrong with you. 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1