Janet Tweets!!! ~ 8/25 ~

I know it's a loooooooooong shot, but it would be so awesome if Janet was the surprise presenter of the Video of the Year at the VMAs this weekend. They always have an "elder statesmen" present that award. Would be such a cool moment for her (and us, really... haha).

I know it's a loooooooooong shot, but it would be so awesome if Janet was the surprise presenter of the Video of the Year at the VMAs this weekend. They always have an "elder statesmen" present that award. Would be such a cool moment for her (and us, really... haha).

that would be awesome, especially since she's been in the SoCal area as of late...

but it ain't happening... Especially if she got a big ol baby belly.. She ain't exactly "in shape" and judging by those pics a couple weeks ago, her face is a lot rounder and fuller and I doubt she'd wanna go through the online scrutiny she'd likely receive (albeit along with tons of online love too)..

• Upvote 1

that would be awesome, especially since she's been in the SoCal area as of late...

but it ain't happening... Especially if she got a big ol baby belly.. She ain't exactly "in shape" and judging by those pics a couple weeks ago, her face is a lot rounder and fuller and I doubt she'd wanna go through the online scrutiny she'd likely receive (albeit along with tons of online love too)..

Yep! I don't  see Ms. Jackson coming out of hiding anytime soon. 

she's probably insecure with the way she looks right now. she has been dragged for her weight gain several times and even though its pregnancy weight there will still be ignorant people trying to insult her. every woman dont have a 'glowing' pregnancy, sometimes we look a mess like kim kardashian, jessica simpson,ect.

• Upvote 1

she's probably insecure with the way she looks right now. she has been dragged for her weight gain several times and even though its pregnancy weight there will still be ignorant people trying to insult her. every woman dont have a 'glowing' pregnancy, sometimes we look a mess like kim kardashian, jessica simpson,ect.

Especially at the end.  Those last 2 months were brutal yet exciting. At least for me anyway.

• Upvote 1