Janet Tweets!!! ~ 8/25 ~

it goes both ways. if you have a problem with fans being too passionate or what you call over praising you should equally have a problem with the fans who are over critical.no fans should be judged one way or the other. if fan A. loves everything an artist does or chooses not to be critical of them , and fan B. nit picks, overanalyze and just plain ole bitch about everything an artist does, you cant just call out one type of fan. fansites are fundamentally cultish, i dont like madonna so it would be foolish of me to join one of her fansites and not expect hype,praise,delusion and everything in between, if i still decided to join for the purpose of criticizing and bashing her im basically trolling. also remember this is the internet, so pointing out who janet has working for her or even expecting everybody to be mature is a fantasy.

I'll say this one more time, it has nothing to do with praising everything or criticizing things. It's about attacking people because they do not agree with your cultish approach. It's the derailing. It's the name calling, it's the social awkwardness, it's the disrespect. There is an obvious difference between debate & attack. I called out the fan that specifically finds everyone who doesn't feel like them or has an alternative perspective & attacks them. They bring negative because they don't like how others feel...I have seen them disagree & not like songs or call something out they didn't like & they were not attacked. If others do, they have something to say. 

The defense of this mentally disturbing behavior is not covered under being "a good fan". I don't care if you're on a forum or in public. It falls under acting like a shitty human. My point has been made & if there is still a lack of understanding of the core point...I can't help. I've said what I notice.