Janet Tweets!!! ~ 8/25 ~

Promo for Unbreakable ?

Which was a bit distasteful tbh ?. I mean we do rip Madonna a hole when she pulls that #rebelheart #unapologeticbitch on serious matters to promote her own shit. But it was always cute to me that Jan acknowledged her 

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna treat you like a Trump supporter dissing Hillary: Post proof or Shut the fuck up

"* won't be long before one of the Great Depressed ruins this thread" 

You dumbass! You started it negative. Instead of just posting the positive thread, and keeping it thst way, you premeditated negativety. You simply can't ignore it. You are so easy to get all ruffled. Poor baby. ???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You dumbass! You started it negative. Instead of just posting the positive thread, and keeping it thst way, you premeditated negativety. You simply can't ignore it. You are so easy to get all ruffled. Poor baby. ???

Hell If Janet said they hung out then they damn hung out just like the clip in the video says. 

Honestly I don't think Janet is insecure I think she doesn't give a shit about industry appearances. I also think she's hiding because that's how she wants this pregnancy to go along with the rest of her life. 

Also, Janet usually tweets because there's something soon coming & she wants to keep traffic coming or moving. Although, I don't think it's immediate news but maybe in a month or so. 

Also, having an alternative perspective is not negative. Attacking people for it is. I wonder if Janet will do anything next. Knowing there is no more your & the era is over. I wonder if she has any plans. That's my biggest question. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Which was a bit distasteful tbh ?. I mean we do rip Madonna a hole when she pulls that #rebelheart #unapologeticbitch on serious matters to promote her own shit. But it was always cute to me that Jan acknowledged her 

Meh. It's Aaliyah.

Sending a tweet to honor a celeb is cool or tragic event is cool 

Ruining Prince's music (like Madonna did) is distasteful 

Yup! I started the negative Jodi by calling out the bullshit the Great Depressed pulls each & every thread. 

It's difficult to ignore the ignorance of others. Maybe you find it easier to ignore

I am not "ruffled" :blink: I'm just attempting to warn JanFam. You are mad bc you are one of the Great Depressed. Sucks to suck but don't be shocked when her fans call out the trolling you did in their thread. K bye

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

So shes still in LA.  She had brunch at the four seasons yesterday morning as usual.  However my friend was off that day and did not serve her this time.  Her assistant called and requested him but unfortunately he wasn't available.  He was sad about it too cuz he says each time they bond a little more and shes so sweet to him.  She was brunching with Toni Braxton of all people.  That's all the Tea I got. 

• Upvote 5

I really would've agreed had Janet not publicly acknowledged her love and admiration for her. Considering all of Janet's daughters (Aaliyah, Mya, Britney, Ciara, J.Lo, Christina Milian, & others) Aaliyah's the only 1 Janet confirmed TRULY being a fan of, without that I would've eye rolled the Unbreakable Aaliyah message, but considering the love, it works.

Edited by jarrylf

So shes still in LA.  She had brunch at the four seasons yesterday morning as usual.  However my friend was off that day and did not serve her this time.  Her assistant called and requested him but unfortunately he wasn't available.  He was sad about it too cuz he says each time they bond a little more and shes so sweet to him.  She was brunching with Toni Braxton of all people.  That's all the Tea I got. 

I love you:wub:

Wow at Janet and Toni hanging out. I wanna know how that came about. Thanks for the updates. 

You're a mirror reflection of negative. This is the exact example that I mean. You attacking them is negative. 

Says a member of the Great Depressed.

I don't care if there is negativity. I do care if someone is  deliberately posting bullshit about my favorite artist. Fans "attacking" the Great Depressed/Trolls is just fine. Trolls attacking Janet isn't.

It's strange how "fans" log on, post bullshit over and over for a year on a musician's forum, then get upset when diehard fans of that musician defends that musician... better yet, calls the fan "negative" as if I made them post bull shit about a tour or promo

I can't imagine logging onto P!nk's forum, dissing the fuck out of her bc she's not doing what I want her to do, or a photo is "over photoshopped" then defend my actions as if they mean anything. Nah.. i rather spend time discussing something I love than something I dislike or hate. How about you? :coffee: 

Edited by Game

Yup! I started the negative Jodi by calling out the bullshit the Great Depressed pulls each & every thread. 

It's difficult to ignore the ignorance of others. Maybe you find it easier to ignore

I am not "ruffled" :blink: I'm just attempting to warn JanFam. You are mad bc you are one of the Great Depressed. Sucks to suck but don't be shocked when her fans call out the trolling you did in their thread. K bye

No sweetheart, you simply can't get enough of it, because you mention it, and get all worked up about it. We get it, your feewings are all hurt that we stated how we honestly felt about this era. If it makes you feel better, I'm over it. So a Janet tweet as this stage isn't going to make me hurt your feelings anymore. She's preggo. Therefore, tthere isn't much to expect right now. ?

• Upvote 1