Janet Tweets!!! ~ 8/25 ~

No sweetheart, you simply can't get enough of it, because you mention it, and get all worked up about it. We get it, your feewings are all hurt that we stated how we honestly felt about this era. If it makes you feel better, I'm over it. So a Janet tweet as this stage isn't going to make me hurt your feelings anymore. She's preggo. Therefore, tthere isn't much to expect right now. ?

That's where you're wrong. Don't create your own truth. 

1) My feelings are never hurt by people who don't matter to me. Idk how you came to that conclusion. Probably from your delusional ego. 2) I mentioned it bc You Great Depressed people are über predictable and pathetic. The fact that I even had to mention it proves ME right. You didn't even hesitate to post something so fucking stupid. 3) You repeating how you feel about the era [over & over] means nothing.. it just shows how sad and pathetic you truly are :) 

Edited by Game

That's where you're wrong. Don't create your own truth. 

1) My feelings are never hurt by people who don't matter to me. Idk how you came to that conclusion. Probably from your delusional ego. 2) I mentioned it bc You Great Depressed people are über predictable and pathetic 3) You repeating how you feel about the era [over & over] means nothing.. it just shows how sad and pathetic you truly are :) 

And you repeat over and over, how much I repeat my feelings over and over, so it obviously hurts your feelings. You can't get over the fact that not everyone is going to view things as you do. You are more like Trump, than the people you accuse.

And you repeat over and over, how much I repeat my feelings over and over, so it obviously hurts your feelings. You can't get over the fact that not everyone is going to view things as you do. You are more like Trump, than the people you accuse.

How you came to that conclusion bewilders me. So I point out the negativity and somehow my feelings are hurt? :wacko: 

It's not about opinions, or 'views' as you put it. You can have an opinion. Say it less like a troll or shut the fuck up and log off. You can still love an artist without ruining other's time with bull shit or trolling a forum 

From here on out I will continue to point out the constant bull shit when I see fit. And just like Huffington Post, I may include a disclaimer like they do after every Trump article. *Enjoy this post for now before one of the Great Depress makes an appearance

Game is the weirdest person I have seen on a consistent basis on the Internet. It's concerning for his life, & Janet's wellbeing too if he were ever able to get close to her. His cultism worship of her, misconstrued reality about what it means to be a fan, his overzealous need to control the narrative, his irrational sensitivity about disagreeing perspectives, his intentional derailing of points and topics, his socially awkward interactions, his obsessive need to express love by denouncing all that don't worship Janet or have opposing opinion, his 13year old name calling tactics because he's offended - it's all clinically bizarre. 

Janet is not above an opposing opinion. She said so herself. So much so, you're "die-hard" fandom comes off obsessive like a "yes-man". Janet doesn't pick a picture because she thinks it's not worthy - a fan agrees with her judgement & thinks the picture is over edited trash - you call them names & attack them, despite Janet also thinking the picture wasn't worth it. 

Youre legit becoming a threat to more than ppls peace, you're seeming like you might be mentally unstable. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Game is the weirdest person I have seen on a consistent basis on the Internet. It's concerning for his life, & Janet's wellbeing too if he were ever able to get close to her. His cultism worship of her, misconstrued reality about what it means to be a fan, his overzealous need to control the narrative, his irrational sensitivity about disagreeing perspectives, his intentional derailing of points and topics, his socially awkward interactions, his obsessive need to express love by denouncing all that don't worship Janet or have opposing opinion, his 13year old name calling tactics because he's offended - it's all clinically bizarre. 

Janet is not above an opposing opinion. She said so herself. So much so, you're "die-hard" fandom comes off obsessive like a "yes-man". Janet doesn't pick a picture because she thinks it's not worthy - a fan agrees with her judgement & thinks the picture is over edited trash - you call them names & attack them, despite Janet also thinking the picture wasn't worth it. 

Youre legit becoming a threat to more than ppls peace, you're seeming like you might be mentally unstable. 

wa642x.jpg

And I love Game, I really do. But sometimes he can be over the top with the fandom. -_-

• Upvote 1

she's probably insecure with the way she looks right now. she has been dragged for her weight gain several times and even though its pregnancy weight there will still be ignorant people trying to insult her. every woman dont have a 'glowing' pregnancy, sometimes we look a mess like kim kardashian, jessica simpson,ect.

she is insecure when she's in shape.  

How you came to that conclusion bewilders me. So I point out the negativity and somehow my feelings are hurt?

It's not about opinions, or 'views' as you put it. You can have an opinion. Say it less like a troll or shut the fuck up and log off. If you can still love an artist without ruining other's threads with bull shit

As far as the picture goes.. you have NO idea as to why Janet didn't release that photo but the fact that it came to light proves she allowed it (otherwise we wouldn't see it period)

From here on out I will continue to point out the constant bull shit when In my threads. And just like Huffington Post, I may include a disclaimer just like they do after every Trump article. *Enjoy this post for now until some fucktard repeats themselves

Edited by Game

How you came to that conclusion bewilders me. So I point out the negativity and somehow my feelings are hurt? :wacko: 

It's not about opinions, or 'views' as you put it. You can have an opinion. Say it less like a troll or shut the fuck up and log off. You can still love an artist without ruining other's time with bull shit or trolling a forum 

From here on out I will continue to point out the constant bull shit when I see fit. And just like Huffington Post, I may include a disclaimer like they do after every Trump article. *Enjoy this post for now before one of the Great Depress makes an appearance

If your time gets ruined because of someone else's opinion, then yes you are all hot, bothered, and hurt. Therefore, "You can't blame nobody but you."

Edited by Jodienda76

??????

• Upvote 1

If your time gets ruined because of someone else's opinion, then yes you are all hot, bothered, and hurt. Therefore, "You can't blame nobody but you."

There's that word again... "opinion"... I enjoy people's opinions. I don't enjoy the constant complaining or your auto-reply that you've stated since 2015: "der did she release her new video der der" << that isn't an opinion as it is a failed concept

Maybe you should study Bu, Roc, Jarryl, Dayz, and other fans who aren't Trolls and/or apart of The Great Depress on how to PROPERLY state an opinion before spewing off some bull shit 

Edited by Game

There's that word again... "opinion"... I enjoy people's opinions. I don't enjoy the constant complaining or your auto-reply that you've stated since 2015: "der did she release her new video der der" << that isn't an opinion as it is a failed concept

Maybe you should study Bu, Roc, Jarryl, Dayz, and other fans who aren't Trolls and/or apart of The Great Depress on how to PROPERLY state an opinion before spewing off some bull shit 

see that's the thing you have the audacity to tell another member how they should express themselves in terms of opinion. Who died and made you judge and jury as to whats a properly stated opinion :blink:   boy bye I cant :filenails: 

• Upvote 1

Game is no different from any other overzealous 'stan' that roams the internet. I mean the beehive attacked people children, they are so crazy that other celebs are intimadated because they know if they dont praise her to the high heavens her stans will flood their pages with nonsense and interupt the purpose of their pages, which is to promote their projects. MJ stans go so far as to insult his elderly mother, they count his money and try to raise his kids. Rihanna stans picks on little Blue Ivy, i can go on and on. Janet is just as worthy to have crazy stans as the next celeb, for some reason the janfam is expected to be pessimistic or be accused of delusion or worship, well at the end of the day all fan bases are guilty of delusions and hero worship.

Edited by dlite
  • Upvote 2

Game is no different from any other overzealous 'stan' that roams the internet. I mean the beehive attacked people children, they are so crazy that other celebs are intimadated because they know if they dont praise her to the high heavens her stans will flood their pages with nonsense and interupt the purpose of their pages, which is to promote their projects. MJ stans go so far as to insult his elderly mother, they count his money and try to raise his kids. Rihanna stans picks on little Blue Ivy, i can go on and on. Just is just as worthy to have crazy stans as the next celeb, for some reason the janfam is expected to be pessimistic or be accused of delusion or worship, well at the end of the day all fan bases are guilty of delusions and hero worship.

Those fans are equally mentally unstable. They are not an example of "normal" or why it's ok to be this way. So using those examples are not justifications they are actually examples that further the concern that this is adequate behavior. No celebrity is "worthy of having crazy" fans.  Let's not condone it. Celebrities are humans, and damn near every one of them wishes their fans were more cognizant of their humanity than their brand & image. No one wants a bunch of mentally unstable psychos following them, & making them uncomfortable & their fans uncomfortable. Janet fans should be a little more mature in their thinking as she is a more mature & respectable artist...so yea, no excuse for the weirdness.  

• Upvote 1

Those fans are equally mentally unstable. They are not an example of "normal" or why it's ok to be this way. So using those examples are not justifications they are actually examples that further the concern that this is adequate behavior. No celebrity is "worthy of having crazy" fans.  Let's not condone it. Celebrities are humans, and damn near every one of them wishes their fans were more cognizant of their humanity than their brand & image. No one wants a bunch of mentally unstable psychos following them, & making them uncomfortable & their fans uncomfortable. Janet fans should be a little more mature in their thinking as she is a more mature & respectable artist...so yea, no excuse for the weirdness.  

its not an excuse, it is what it is. im not so sure these celebs dont condone it, maybe some dont but ive seen certain ones engaging their 'unstable' stans. Janet is a mature artist and has alot of mature fans but she also has alot of younger fans who are part of the social media era.ive been a janet fan for as long as she's been doing her thing, im gonna still love and support her if she never puts out another album , if i dont like something she does i dont have a need to go onto her fan site to express how disappointed i am or trash her or the fans who may enjoy whatever it was i didnt like. i just think its stupid and looks bad seeing her so-called fans fighting amongst each other over the most petty shit. if you're gonna call a fan mentally unstable for their diehard fandom i think its equally disturbing when a fan has to express their displeasure in her constantly.

• Upvote 1

its not an excuse, it is what it is. im not so sure these celebs dont condone it, maybe some dont but ive seen certain ones engaging their 'unstable' stans. Janet is a mature artist and has alot of mature fans but she also has alot of younger fans who are part of the social media era.ive been a janet fan for as long as she's been doing her thing, im gonna still love and support her if she never puts out another album , if i dont like something she does i dont have a need to go onto her fan site to express how disappointed i am or trash her or the fans who may enjoy whatever it was i didnt like. i just think its stupid and looks bad seeing her so-called fans fighting amongst each other over the most petty shit. if you're gonna call a fan mentally unstable for their diehard fandom i think its equally disturbing when a fan has to express their displeasure in her constantly.

At the end of the day, it's obviously something going on when people feel the need to censor a fan because they don't agree or praise the artist. Do you think everyone in Janet's personal camp agrees with her? Do you think Janet has had consistent disagreements with ppl she keeps around for the sake of growth & development? Being a fan does not mean you agree with everything. 

You started your previous statement with "she's worthy of having crazy fans" that in & of itself is the issue. Fans should not be crazy, they can be emotional, they can be moved, they can be passionate, but cultish & forceful? They should not. MANY artist learn to avoid those type of people. There's a massive difference between appreciation & fandom. The constant attacking, name calling, & everything else I named in my original post comes off like Janet is being fetishized over her very human talent. 

It does not make anyone more of a fan because they hype EVERY thing the artist does. I am aware of Janet's fan age demographic, that has nothing to do with the ability to be mature. There is no excuse for the behavior. Like I said, Janet has people in place who do disagree with her & it's healthy...her fans disagreeing could be healthy if some fans did not go out of their way to antagonize them. 

• Upvote 1

Yet you are complaining about constant complaining, and keep bringing it to light. Either shut the fuck up about it, and maybe it will go away, or DEAL WITH IT! ?

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

At the end of the day, it's obviously something going on when people feel the need to censor a fan because they don't agree or praise the artist. Do you think everyone in Janet's personal camp agrees with her? Do you think Janet has had consistent disagreements with ppl she keeps around for the sake of growth & development? Being a fan does not mean you agree with everything. 

You started your previous statement with "she's worthy of having crazy fans" that in & of itself is the issue. Fans should not be crazy, they can be emotional, they can be moved, they can be passionate, but cultish & forceful? They should not. MANY artist learn to avoid those type of people. There's a massive difference between appreciation & fandom. The constant attacking, name calling, & everything else I named in my original post comes off like Janet is being fetishized over her very human talent. 

It does not make anyone more of a fan because they hype EVERY thing the artist does. I am aware of Janet's fan age demographic, that has nothing to do with the ability to be mature. There is no excuse for the behavior. Like I said, Janet has people in place who do disagree with her & it's healthy...her fans disagreeing could be healthy if some fans did not go out of their way to antagonize them. 

it goes both ways. if you have a problem with fans being too passionate or what you call over praising you should equally have a problem with the fans who are over critical.no fans should be judged one way or the other. if fan A. loves everything an artist does or chooses not to be critical of them , and fan B. nit picks, overanalyze and just plain ole bitch about everything an artist does, you cant just call out one type of fan. fansites are fundamentally cultish, i dont like madonna so it would be foolish of me to join one of her fansites and not expect hype,praise,delusion and everything in between, if i still decided to join for the purpose of criticizing and bashing her im basically trolling. also remember this is the internet, so pointing out who janet has working for her or even expecting everybody to be mature is a fantasy.

• Upvote 3

it goes both ways. if you have a problem with fans being too passionate or what you call over praising you should equally have a problem with the fans who are over critical.no fans should be judged one way or the other. if fan A. loves everything an artist does or chooses not to be critical of them , and fan B. nit picks, overanalyze and just plain ole bitch about everything an artist does, you cant just call out one type of fan. fansites are fundamentally cultish, i dont like madonna so it would be foolish of me to join one of her fansites and not expect hype,praise,delusion and everything in between, if i still decided to join for the purpose of criticizing and bashing her im basically trolling. also remember this is the internet, so pointing out who janet has working for her or even expecting everybody to be mature is a fantasy.

I agree with you... If you're a at a forum dedicated to a specific artist and you have nothing good to say about them, you don't belong there. I know all these people and know they are Janet fans, but if you're not happy with her right now just don't post here or keep it to yourself. I think extremism on either end is not ideal but at least someone being extreme in defending said artist makes more sense being that it is their forum. And Angie isn't keeping the lights on for people to bitch. 

• Upvote 2