MTV VMA 2016

bu.

I agree agree - her and Beyonce are the best performers we have today. Truth is they're the only singers that can put on a show as well. Then there's RIhanna who doesn't have the best vocals (which have improved a lot), isn't that great of a performer (sorry but Sunday she was shit) but makes great music. Then there's Taylor and Katy who are just....yeah. 

I agree, for the mainstream landscape the best womens out here are Gaga, Beyonce (tho like I said when she's not doing the whole tour as a medley or use something directly from her tour you can find on YT, which is what made Freedom at the BET awards this year really slay for me). & yes RIhanna's really good when she tries, when she sticks to (/remembers) the choreography & sings like she's supposed to. Someone else who belongs in that ranking is Janelle Monae, she just needs a hit to finally put her out there for other audiences to see & know, BUT she has the prince thing where she don't give a fuck she gon keep going with or without a hit. I wish there was more new girls & guys who can challenge. Like Janet & Michael & Madonna & Prince slayed the way they did because they were competing with each other on those stages

you're really trying to wet my Pussy aren't you. -_- 

Always 
Image result for Lady Gaga gif sexy

I knew when Gaga did the Oscars and sang "The Sound of Music" and she sang it live.....that she was a true power house performer, she can reinvent in ways others wont ever be able to, she really is gifted

Same here, The Oscar performances this year & last year REALLY showed me & really proved to the world that she literally can do anything and blend in with any aspect of this industry she'd ever want to musically in a way only comparable to Prince & Bowie

He wants ya nudes -_-. Send them to me too

Image result for he's right you know meme

I don't do that anymore. -_- 

Image result for nancy kerrigan whyyyy gif

where is that gif from ? :ph34r:

It's hot right? It's from the move "Wilde" staring Jude Law as Oscar Wilde's lover. Jude's facial expression says it all..."Yeah I'm a bad boy and I'll do whatever I want in public...no fucks given.  You want some?"  :lol:  Jude Law is so hot in this film but I didn't like seeing him have sex with the guy who plays Oscar Wilde.  Another movie of Law's that I love is "The Talented Mr. Ripley"....Jude is just sex on a stick in this film. 

• Upvote 1

It's hot right? It's from the move "Wilde" staring Jude Law as Oscar Wilde's lover. Jude's facial expression says it all..."Yeah I'm a bad boy and I'll do whatever I want in public...no fucks given.  You want some?"  :lol:  Jude Law is so hot in this film but I didn't like seeing him have sex with the guy who plays Oscar Wilde.  Another movie of Law's that I love is "The Talented Mr. Ripley"....Jude is just sex on a stick in this film. 

I saw "The Talented Mr. Ripley" loved that!.....I for some reason thought that was Jude Law in the siggy but wasn't sure he'd do that :unsure:

I agree, for the mainstream landscape the best womens out here are Gaga, Beyonce (tho like I said when she's not doing the whole tour as a medley or use something directly from her tour you can find on YT, which is what made Freedom at the BET awards this year really slay for me). & yes RIhanna's really good when she tries, when she sticks to (/remembers) the choreography & sings like she's supposed to. Someone else who belongs in that ranking is Janelle Monae, she just needs a hit to finally put her out there for other audiences to see & know, BUT she has the prince thing where she don't give a fuck she gon keep going with or without a hit. I wish there was more new girls & guys who can challenge. Like Janet & Michael & Madonna & Prince slayed the way they did because they were competing with each other on those stages

My question is - what were you doing watching Bey tour videos? :shifty:

I'm annoyed that Rih let me down because I've been boasting so much about how much she's improved. Although I didn't watch her final performance which I'm sure she slayed as you said. I think singing ballads is where she's excelling now. 

Janelle slays! The only one that was worthy of a Prince tribute. 

My question is - what were you doing watching Bey tour videos? :shifty:

I'm annoyed that Rih let me down because I've been boasting so much about how much she's improved. Although I didn't watch her final performance which I'm sure she slayed as you said. I think singing ballads is where she's excelling now. 

Janelle slays! The only one that was worthy of a Prince tribute. 

Because though officially most of discog I don't like, there's still a handful of songs I do & like to see her perform. Plus when the hive uploads to Facebook, you dont even need to push play to see shit move...which kinda works for me since I don't have to hear the song, and I can still see the inspiration B)

Yea as great as I think Rih did I don't think last night was giving her absolute all performance wise, except vocally.

Amen on that