Honestly, within 10 years...

Illi

she has to prove something to save face with both Live Nation and her fans because there are fewer of them, she put folks off after cancelling shows and postponing to "plan a family" I will say if she indeed got the news she could conceive then I am very happy for her, but if something else is going on Im very disappointed that the truth wasnt good enough for her fans who have stood by her and waited and supported. All I will say here is Janet knows what's true and what isn't and whether she really is pregnant, ever was, or was trying to become...Janet knows and that alone is good enough for me, if she knows she aint preggars and let the fans and public think she was ......live with that lie....

how often did we see janet over the last couple years prior to the release of the album? she was ghost to the point a fan made a missing person poster, so who realistically expected to be seeing her out and about while pregnant? making up a lie that she's pregnant at her age is a extreme im sure janet would never go to, and implying her friends and family members are in on some scheme sounds crazy. i know for a fact wissam being a muslim would not play those kinds of games when it comes to family. if janet wasnt pregnant she would have denied the reports, she actually retweeted the et announcement.

• Upvote 3

how often did we see janet over the last couple years prior to the release of the album? she was ghost to the point a fan made a missing person poster, so who realistically expected to be seeing her out and about while pregnant? making up a lie that she's pregnant at her age is a extreme im sure janet would never go to, and implying her friends and family members are in on some scheme sounds crazy. i know for a fact wissam being a muslim would not play those kinds of games when it comes to family. if janet wasnt pregnant she would have denied the reports, she actually retweeted the et announcement.

I didn't ask her to prance around in public pregnant, but can anyone here prove she is without a doubt in fact pregnant? dont worry I'll wait :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.

Well kinda..... My friend that serves her all the time at the four seasons says she looks like she might possibly be pregnant but it's hard to tell cuz she always wearing baggy clothes.  He did mention he over heard some pregnancy conversation at her table by a female friend that was brunching with her.  So I dunno , I still have my doubts. Not  about family planning but carrying at her age. But whatever , a kid has to pop out at some point by some means because she said so herself ... And if a kid doesn't then  oh my lord the backlash 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 1

Oh yes you are. Don't give yourself too much. You're not that complex to figure out. In viewing your posts since becoming a member on here, I can see that you are rather incorrigible and your fervent loyalty to Janet has blinded you. You scoff at any real constructive criticism given toward Janet (like how you're doing now), by continuously stating the obvious. Yes, we know Janet had a #1 album. Yes, we know Janet is pregnant. Those things are wonderful. But that #1 album was also poorly promoted and it's total WW sales are abysmal. That could have been rectified had Janet made better choices with her career. Janet's pregnancy is great, yet the way she handled it was unprofessional. She cancelled this tour in April, yet she still has yet to actually announce a pregnancy and give fans a legitimate explanation as to why their funds are being held in limbo. A tweet or two saying she misses fans does not remedy the situation. She has shitted on fans, especially European fans, for far too long to just give out a few tweets. And she expects fans to buy more tickets to see her next year? The cold distance from fans she is displaying will not do her in any favors. She needs to completely rebrand herself to get people interested in her again, but she has no interest in that. 

So with all that said, it's pretty obvious which side of the coin you're own. And many fans are disappointed, including you. "You can't run away from your pain, because wherever you run, there you will be."

Wrong. You don't know me or my views. You know 'Game'..

"There's another side that I don't hide but may never show..." on this forum. Nice try with that quote that only pertains to the Great Depressed

I was told over and over that sales don't matter. So now it does? :blink: What did people say when their favs flop? "It's quality over quantity" or some horseshit. I Don't care about the tour or other people's money. I got my refund and that's all that matters

Janet can do whatever she wants... Her next album will go #1.. Her next tour will be a success, her fans will buy tickets & so will the general public 

I am not disappointed bc I did not expect her to come gun blazing like these "fans" you speak of. I'm a realist.. I understand the space she's in and I love it :wub: I was shocked how great the album was/is... and that's what I'm here for

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 3

I didn't know anything about chart postitions, and didn't understand that music was a business

Fans who are dissappointed are justified in being dissappointed. It's emotional and emotions are genuine. I for one, forgive her for having a baby, and understand why she had to cut he tour short, but being that the era was was all hype, and just analbum, I can't help being dissappointed. It's honestly what I feel. 

That dosen't mean I hate Janet, and I don't support her.

You still don't know 

There was zero hype aside from it being her first album in 7 years so I'm not sure how you can be disappointed in the music

I didn't ask her to prance around in public pregnant, but can anyone here prove she is without a doubt in fact pregnant? dont worry I'll wait :coffee:

Yes.. let's ask Jimmy Jam... or her sibling Jermaine Jackson. Let's as Gil

*waits for you to spew some bullshit over how they're all in on the conspiracy*

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

Well kinda..... My friend that serves her all the time at the four seasons says she looks like she might possibly be pregnant but it's hard to tell cuz she always wearing baggy clothes.  He did mention he over heard some pregnancy conversation at her table by a female friend that was brunching with her.  So I dunno , I still have my doubts. Not  about family planning but carrying at her age. But whatever , a kid has to pop out at some point by some means because she said so herself ... And if a kid doesn't then  oh my lord the backlash 

BOOM  bitch ...my point exactly thanks hun :coffee:  

• Downvote 1

Yes.. let's as Jimmy Jam... or her sibling Jermaine Jackson. Let's as Gil

*waits for you to spew some bullshit over how they're all in on the conspiracy*

Im sorry Game I wasn't aware any of those people were gynecologists :unsure:   I also wasn't aware any of them have actually seen Janet lately either  

Jimmy practically repeated word for word what Janet said, "resting doctors orders"

Edited by Bailey.

Im sorry Game I wasn't aware any of those people were gynecologists :unsure:   I also wasn't aware any of them have actually seen Janet lately either  

Since she has been in the United States all summer you can shut the fuck up. No need to apologize for your own ignorance and deceptive logic 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

Shut the fuck up with your conspiracy theories. You're worst than the tabloids and I'm glad other members are seeing through your bullshit 

nope ...other members are just staying on the side lines you don't hear too much talk about whats really going on ...its not a conspiracy theory, all Im asking for is the proof...I actually want a month name a month that if we haven't heard she's given birth then we might want to rethink things

She showed her bare belly naked and full preggers in her HBO doc life is dream as well on her formation tour during a video segment 

Oh my bad. I don't watch her like that. Never saw that doc or tour even though I knew about it. Just had never had interest in her lol.

You still don't know 

There was zero hype aside from it being her first album in 7 years so I'm not sure how you can be disappointed in the music

I posted a sentence before that first comment an it dissappeared. What I meant is when I was a kid, and I got into Janet, I didn't understand the business side. Now, I simply don't give a fuck about it.

Bey had legit reason to cause concern for her pregnancy, her stomach flopped on camera & became world news. And as for the videos of her pregnant, neither were released until after the birth, which to many who deny she was ever pregnant  (I personally don't give a fuck but its a hilarious predicament & good jokes & shade came from it lol) is quite convenient 

Janet had given no justifiable reason for doubt that she's pregnant 

Edited by jarrylf

except for the fact that she was 49 just a corner away from 50 and in the middle of a worldwide tour.  I don't think any other artist has stopped a tour because they said they were pregnant let alone Janet's age or older.  If I'm mistaken please let me know who.   

It's fishy as hell.  I do want Janet to be a mother no matter what, I know she'll be a great mom.  But I mean these PR's are a bit much to believe

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 1

except for the fact that she was 49 just a corner away from 50 and in the middle of a worldwide tour.  I don't think any other artist has stopped a tour because they said they were pregnant let alone Janet's age or older.  If I'm mistaken please let me know who.   

It's fishy as hell.  I do want Janet to be a mother no matter what, I know she'll be a great mom.  But I mean these PR's are a bit much to believe

exactly except the fact Janet was on her first arena tour in years and Live Nation had just pulled the plug on the entire European leg

what I will say, after seeing Janet in concert twice every tour since Janet. ......she proves herself ..she has demand and she sold out shows in the US, screw Vegas, do you baby girl and I am there, as a die hard fan ....Ive been here..for a very very long time

yeah but that dont explain why people haven't have their money refunded, if that is indeed the case? if it is, then its wrong.

Like I said many times. I find it hard to believe that after all these years she finally decided to have a kid with a man she was married to for only a few years but she's been married to someone for 7 and even talked about kids but didn't. Wissam ain't playing lol

But thats all speculative without much more than coincidence to go on. Most other female singers in their late 40s & 50s likely didnt have the time or money to afford the precautions it likely takes to have a kid this late in life.

If not for her getting caught by papz leaving a ferternity clinic on more than 1 occasion Id say this being on her radar seems out of the blue. But since she has and since she's been with Wissam, it says its something that she's been interested in since him.

All I need to jump on board with the "she's not pregnant cause it's too coincidental" theory is a smoking gun visual & the word of a at least semi-reliable source that is in her life that confirms she's not, otherwise I gotta go with the evidence on the table & not the hypothesis on the floor. 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

but why does anybody have to prove it? janet said she's planning her family, there was a press release stating she's pregnant, janet didnt deny it and actually retweeted it which means she approved, her brothers and her nephew confirmed it... i mean what more are fans supposed to do, all we can do is go by what she says we cant go to her house to see her belly or request a sonogram.

• Upvote 3