I'm back and you will deal

EphraimAdamz

• 2 months later...

Today I'm releasing my all new music video "Work A Sweat" off the release of my album "Innocent", now on iTunes, Amazon, and Spotify. Most importantly I would like to thank everyone in the credits for their contributions to the production, helping to break racial barriers for men of color, and creating space for all other LGBT artists out there who continue to produce great music that goes unrecognized on the daily basis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewhXixwgcM  

We are certainly living times where we should support one another. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving ❤  

SPOTIFY - https://open.spotify.com/album/2YjaU7qroKtfOqYhgpvIk4
iTUNES - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/innocent/id1103003918

But I don't make trap music :(

Idk what that is but I'm pretty sure it ain't the top selling genre

but you know your sound more than anyone else and I understand you're not doing it to be popular... but at least grow and explore... explore things other than sex. 

Or not. Idc

Edited by Game

But I don't make trap music :(

Maybe you should

b6aqvo.jpg

Idk what that is but I'm pretty sure it ain't the top selling genre

but you know your sound more than anyone else and I understand you're not doing it to be popular... but at least grow and explore... explore things other than sex. 

Or not. Idc

Pop Trap are songs like Dark Horse or Flawless. I don't know if you'd know proper trap songs :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should

b6aqvo.jpg

Pop Trap are songs like Dark Horse or Flawless. I don't know if you'd know proper trap songs :unsure:

I don't like Flawless and Dark Horse is just pop with a rapper collaboration

Idk.. If you listen to all his music he's ever posted, it sounds the same.. like it's from the same album but they're recorded 2-5 years apart.. I get he's doing it for shits and giggles so in the end, meh

• Upvote 1

Idk.. If you listen to all his music he's ever posted, it sounds the same.. like it's from the same album but they're recorded 2-5 years apart.. I get he's doing it for shits and giggles so in the end, meh

They have all been from the same album 3 years ago. I'm just releasing the videos mad late as the opportunities present themselves :lol: And its just now being put on iTunes

I will actually take your advice next time -_-

It's pop with trap influences hence the term pop trap  

No I don't listen to his music.

They have all been from the same album 3 years ago. I'm just releasing the videos mad late as the opportunities present themselves :lol: And its just now being put on iTunes

I will actually take your advice next time -_-

Congrats on getting onto iTunes and stuff, that's cool. ^_^ How do I go it? :umm: