Janet and Celine

T.C

Janet has had some involvement with Mariah, Whitney and Madonna in some way or another, whether being friends with them or just plain disliking them (not joining any of those dots :p) 

But it seems her and Celine have kept their distance and haven't really had any contact or spoken about each other from my knowledge.

Or does anyone have a quote or interview from either of them to prove otherwise? 

I'm sure they've met at some point or another. The industry has a lot of behind the scenes functions that happen without our knowledge and without the cameras. I can only imagine them having nice things to say about each other as Celine is very classy and Janet hasn't shaded anyone since '93. 

I remember asking Jackee Harry if she'd ever met Janet and she said a few times. But sadly we don't have a picture of it. I'm sure they have pre-event cocktails or something before events where celebs mingle and say hi etc? Or even in between going on stage and the dressing/green room etc. Whilst Janet has been avoiding these in the later parts of her career, I'm sure she used to attend them before and that's probably where they met. So Celine and Janet most likely have met at some point. I'd be very surprised if they hadn't considering they were releasing around the same time. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Considering Celine is about as classy as it gets, while still maintaining a down-to-earth personality, I can't imagine her ever saying any negative about Janet. In fact, she's done nothing but praise most/all the Jacksons, especially Michael, time and time again (she had some of the kindest words about him before and after he passed).. I'm sure whatever potential positive feelings Celine has towards Janet would be reciprocated..

• Upvote 1

Considering Celine is about as classy as it gets, while still maintaining a down-to-earth personality, I can't imagine her ever saying any negative about Janet. In fact, she's done nothing but praise most/all the Jacksons, especially Michael, time and time again (she had some of the kindest words about him before and after he passed).. I'm sure whatever potential positive feelings Celine has towards Janet would be reciprocated..

She's praised everyone as far as I know. She seems like an angel. 

• Upvote 1

They both were at and performed at The Jackson Family Honors in 1995, but Janet was in & OUT lol, I don't think most of the family got to even speak to her (I know some in the family were surprised that she even performed). If Janet stayed till the end and performed that song with the whole family & Celine & Gladys then we'd have our gap bridged,

• Upvote 3

you guys dont remember that radio joke call they did on Janet after the SB? The radio called Janet up pretending to be Celine, and Janet said something like "I thought you were going to call last week" and the radio jock goes on with the joke saying Celine's new baby wanted to talk to her and the baby kept asking for the tit :lol:

• Upvote 1

Janet was rubbing shoulders with Sammy Davis Jr and Cher before she hit puberty...I always find it fascinating that people care about  her relationship with other divas. The fact that Beyonce was at her concert and Janet couldnt even be moved to get a photo op with her says alot about Janet. She doesnt see it for these bitches and never will.

• Upvote 4

Janet was rubbing shoulders with Sammy Davis Jr and Cher before she hit puberty...I always find it fascinating that people care about  her relationship with other divas. The fact that Beyonce was at her concert and Janet couldnt even be moved to get a photo op with her says alot about Janet. She doesnt see it for these bitches and never will.

i found that to be odd too like...how tf is Beyonce only pictured with Janet's dancers but not her :lol: and she is at YOUR concert backstage. ....like where dey do dat at????

Saltine Dijon is a fucking SNOOZE fest. She had huge sales and all but she's just there. Nothing about her really stands out... She's so ucking BASIC. No wonder the media payed her dust and only went for those with larger personalities like Madino, Mariah and Whitney. 

Janet just payed her Dust like everyone else. 

• Upvote 1