Janet and Celine

T.C

if janet had a problem with beyonce she would not have been allowed backstage in the first place. there were many celebs at the la show, there were no pics of janet with any of them not just beyonce. not only did beyonce go to the show and take time to hang out backstage but she took her daughter, she's a real fan and there is no bad blood between her and janet, why would there be?

• Upvote 2

Again, just because a picture wasn't released doesn't mean one wasn't taken. And even if a picture wasn't taken, it still doesn't mean Beyoncé and Janet didn't meet and talk in her dressing room. It's clear many of you are envious of Bey and the fact unlike Janet, she can complete a tour in 2016. Bashing Bey won't make the Breakable tour a reality. You all are on a fan forum of one of the biggest pop artists of all time displaying such pathetic insecurity. Embarrassing.

So you bash Janet :blink: by you want to assume Janet took the time to meet with Beyoncé... and you're literally only assuming 

Bey ain't shit which is why she was subjected to taking a photo with Janet's Help

#JanhovaHasSpoken 

• Upvote 1

Do you need glasses? :blink: I just said I dont agree with the others and that I believe Janet does like and respect Beyonce as an artist. If you wanna argue about Janet not seeing it for her, then quote the right ppl cus I NEVER SAID SHE DIDNTT. Get it? Good.

Secondly, I never said that Beyonce and Janet didnt meet backstage. DUHHHHHHHH, Beyonce wasnt backstage to go on a tour of what it looks like behind the stage. She's an artist. She knows what it looks like. Clearly her and Janet did speak. 

You letting ur love for Beyonce cloud your reading and comprehension skills ,severly. 

Janet DOES see it for Beyonce and I agree they DID meet up backstage. Lord, ppl read before you quote. Im on yo damn side and you bickering with me. Simpleton 

No, I don't need glasses. I fully understood your grammatically challenged, nonsense post. What was the point in even perpetuating an argument by saying why some photo of them wasn't released? Who cares about a photo being released besides you bitter fools? If they actually met and spoke to one another, that far outweighs a picture being taken and released. And many celebs have gone backstage to Janet's shows without a picture being released. You insinuated that a pic of Beyoncé wasn't released due to personal reasons on Janet's part, which is pure jealousy and paranoia on the parts of many of you.

and bashing Janet for Thotyonce won't make her one trick pony ass more likable either. Look at you calling people insecure just because they don't use CopyandPasteyonce :lol:

She's already likeable enough. Critics and Concert Boxscore attests to this. And I didn't personally call you insecure, but a hit dog will holler.

So you bash Janet :blink: by you want to assume Janet took the time to meet with Beyoncé... and you're literally only assuming 

Bey ain't shit which is why she was subjected to taking a photo with Janet's Help

#JanhovaHasSpoken 

Just like you assumed that Janet didn't meet Beyoncé when you don't know shit and how people in here assume a picture wasn't taken just because one wasn't released. None of you can even get a picture of Janet these days, yet you think you know what she does backstage. Comical. And you're an idiot if you think Janet and Beyoncé didn't meet backstage. You have B and C-list stars who have gotten backstage access to Janet, yet you expect me to believe one of the biggest artists in the world today couldn't? Your envy blinds you and amuses me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

#JanhovaHasSpoken 

Norman you cannot really think that Janet did not at least see Beyonce backstage. :blink: Clearly you all are tryna get a rise out of the Beytards. 

Just like you assumed that Janet didn't meet Beyoncé when you don't know shit and how people in here assume a picture wasn't taken just because one wasn't released. None of you can even get a picture of Janet these days, yet you think you know what she does backstage. Comical. And you're an idiot if you think Janet and Beyoncé didn't meet backstage. You have B and C-list stars who have gotten backstage access to Janet, yet you expect me to believe one of the biggest artists in the world today couldn't? Your envy blinds you and amuses me.

But you know? :blink: You have all the answers now? Nope. You're literally only assuming based on nothing except Beyoncé's star power and bc B & C listers of the past met Janet via tour

Bey ain't shit and Janet didn't meet her

But you know? :blink: You have all the answers now? Nope. You're literally only assuming based on nothing except Beyoncé's star power and bc B & C listers of the past met Janet via tour

Bey ain't shit and Janet didn't meet her

And you're assuming Janet didn't meet Beyoncé based on what exactly? NOTHING. Exactly. Stay bitter and perturbed.

No, you're bitter and perturbed for hating on one of the biggest female artists in the world today just to soothe your disappointment in Janet. But as I've said, bashing Beyoncé won't make Janet successful in 2016.

I'm disappointed in Janet?! This is news to me!!! Oh shit!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?!

Wait... why would I be disappointed in one of the most successful black female entertainer in the entire world?! 

Call me when Beyoncé can be original, have less than 3 writers/producers per song, not riding the coat tails of her husband, and when she's not downgraded to taking pix with Janet's help

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

I'm disappointed in Janet?! This is news to me!!! Oh shit!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?!

Wait... why would I be disappointed in one of the most successful black female entertainer in the entire world?! 

Call me when Beyoncé can be original, have less than 3 writers/producers per song, not riding the coat tails of her husband, and when she's not downgraded to taking pix with Janet's help

That also would explain your pure hatred of Rihanna & Adele too. Game you didn't know that if you don't love someone just because they're successful it means you're disappointed in Janet? Like its possible not to like someone for continuing to pass off basic as brilliance. You have to be fair, Bey Rih, & Deli came up with Janet, they all are in the same league & same career level, so you have to be mad at Janet for her relevance not being where there's is, it's not like she's been doing this since before Bey knew how to sign her name to homework someone else did, or since Rih was the hottest baby bitch in heels, or since Adele wrote her 1st song about heartache when a bitch took her lunch. I mean come on.-_-

• Upvote 1

No, you're bitter and perturbed for hating on one of the biggest female artists in the world today just to soothe your disappointment in Janet. But as I've said, bashing Beyoncé won't make Janet successful in 2016.

But other girls are slaying Bey in sales and in chart positions. Bey is only winning with her concert and that's thanks to the Superbowl

• Upvote 2

That also would explain your pure hatred of Rihanna & Adele too. Game you didn't know that if you don't love someone just because they're successful it means you're disappointed in Janet? Like its possible not to like someone for continuing to pass off basic as brilliance. You have to be fair, Bey Rih, & Deli came up with Janet, they all are in the same league & same career level, so you have to be mad at Janet for her relevance not being where there's is, it's not like she's been doing this since before Bey knew how to sign her name to homework someone else did, or since Rih was the hottest baby bitch in heels, or since Adele wrote her 1st song about heartache when a bitch took her lunch. I mean come on.-_-

Psh. Those two didn't even bother to show up at Janet's tour

OR HAVE THEY!!!!!?!?!?

I can't believe I didn't see it before. I'm constantly listening to all four artists' music, sometimes one after another. Unbreakable, 25, Lemonade, that one song from Rihanna's album.. I'm inside the basket of deplorables -_-

Edited by Game

But other girls are slaying Bey in sales and in chart positions. Bey is only winning with her concert and that's thanks to the Superbowl

You sound bitter!!!! You mad bc Janet already performed at the Super Bowl in 2004 and people are STILL talking about it... You mad bc Janet changed the entertainment and sporting industry in less than a second? Psh! Stay mad 

(Joe please don't take that seriously) 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

The thread has gone from Janet and Celine to Janet and Beyoncé. The obsession is just......

....it's really unhealthy. All this talk over a fucking picture. And now he ya'll are discussing Beyonce in the Janet section. The drought is real. Seems like the conversation in said cafe went into foreclosure.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

....it's really unhealthy. All this talk over a fucking picture. And now he ya'll are discussing Beyonce in the Janet section. The drought is real. Seems like the conversation in said cafe went into foreclosure.....

stank bitch :lmao:  aint no clouds in muh coffee :unsure:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

You better promote the 7th best song from Lemonade.