Janet and Celine

T.C

That doesn't answer the question. There shouldn't have been any opinions about Beyoncé period, considering it's a thread about CELINE DION. What are y'all not getting? Like, some of you are denser than the Macau territory.

Now we should be regulated on when and how we should talk about her!!!! Golden!!!

• Upvote 1

Just to simplify the facts of what's happening

Bey stan minds: Bey haters bought up Bey randomly and then started pointlessly trashing her in favor for Janet for 3 pages until the poor bullied Hive finally had enough and spoke up in their rage & rightiousness for their queen.

In reality: A Bey fan bought her up, and shaded her by saying "Janet don't see it for her" (oop, look at the jaws drop on the hive cause they thought 1 of us started it), a statement that changed the direction of the conversation, but was equally carried by the hive, the haters, & those that just don't care 1 way or another. So much for "they do it to themselves" LOFL

Again, Mariah & Celine have been shaded too, but their fans aren't complaining about it and dragging a conversation, and then trying to flip it that it's all we talk about....yet as proven, she's mostly brought up by her fans, keep flipping the script if you want to, but stop acting like it's unwaranted and like it's a blindsided "out of hate/jealousy" attack, it's opinions. On a artist who's not Janet, it's bound to cause debate.The only mainstream artist that shouldn't cause division between us (yet does) is Janet, otherwise no artist is completely safe or off limits.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

That's great, and that's not gonna stop anyone from saying what they want about her.

And what you say about her won't stop her from being the HBIC that she is. So what's the point??

Now we should be regulated on when and how we should talk about her!!!! Golden!!!

Well I would think you wouldn't want to continue making a fool of yourself by talking about someone who had absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but if you like embarrassing yourself, be my guest. It's rather amusing to watch actually.^_^

And what you say about her won't stop her from being the HBIC that she is. So what's the point??

Well I would think you wouldn't want to continue making a fool of yourself by talking about someone who had absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but if you like embarrassing yourself, be my guest. It's rather amusing to watch actually.^_^

I never insinuated otherwise. HBIC's don't care what other people think.

I can argue your foolishness in having some false sense of righteousness by entertaining us "pressed" fans. Honestly if you have a problem with the perceived "obsession" with Beyonce, it's not hard to go elsewhere to get whatever you need. I see spaces where Janet gets shaded and trashed. I just find something else to do.

Sounds like maybe you should ask Voodoo why they bought her up in the 1st place:coffee: 

I mean the context in which she was bought up in was great for the discussion of the topic, same for MC. It only became a problem when the rheteric falsely became "her haters always bring her up"....yet we didn't....

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

I never insinuated otherwise. HBIC's don't care what other people think.

I can argue your foolishness in having some false sense of righteousness by entertaining us "pressed" fans. Honestly if you have a problem with the perceived "obsession" with Beyonce, it's not hard to go elsewhere to get whatever you need. I see spaces where Janet gets shaded and trashed. I just find something else to do.

Oh I'm certain Beyoncé doesn't care what you bitter souls think about her thriving, successful career. Don't give yourself too much. I have just as much of a right to respond to your nonsense opinions, as you do to make them. And I'm not going anywhere. I get exactly what I need from this forum, the biggest being the satisfaction of knowing that unlike many of you, I'm secure with Janet's position. 

• Upvote 1

Sounds like maybe you should ask Voodoo why they bought her up in the 1st place:coffee: 

I mean the context in which she was bought up in was great for the discussion of the topic, same for MC. It only became a problem when the rheteric falsely became "her haters always bring her up"....yet we didn't....

He brought her up just to add to the conversation without malice of course.

Good point. Even when I defend President Timberlake, I don't belittle anyone. "Y'all Jealous bc Janet is pregnant and Justin has a Netflix special" like that logic just doesn't add up. I could see if Janet didn't have success. As if Beyoncé, Rihanna, Britney haven't modeled their career BECAUSE of Janet. Bc JANET opened MANY doors for these talented women... Not just Janet of course. So why would we be jealous?! Because Janet decided to have a child?! "OH NOOOOOOOOO WHYYYY WHY MUST YOU?!?!!?!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!? WHAT ABOUT THAG WHAT ABOUT THAT?!" 

Didnt Beyonce have a child? :unsure: Did she do stadium tours pregnant? Nah? 

Just to simplify the facts of what's happening

Bey stan minds: Bey haters bought up Bey randomly and then started pointlessly trashing her in favor for Janet for 3 pages until the poor bullied Hive finally had enough and spoke up in their rage & rightiousness for their queen.

In reality: A Bey fan bought her up, and shaded her by saying "Janet don't see it for her" (oop, look at the jaws drop on the hive cause they thought 1 of us started it), a statement that changed the direction of the conversation, but was equally carried by the hive, the haters, & those that just don't care 1 way or another. So much for "they do it to themselves" LOFL

Again, Mariah & Celine have been shaded too, but their fans aren't complaining about it and dragging a conversation, and then trying to flip it that it's all we talk about....yet as proven, she's mostly brought up by her fans, keep flipping the script if you want to, but stop acting like it's unwaranted and like it's a blindsided "out of hate/jealousy" attack, it's opinions. On a artist who's not Janet, it's bound to cause debate.The only mainstream artist that shouldn't cause division between us (yet does) is Janet, otherwise no artist is completely safe or off limits.

They think their opinions matter... it doesn't. They're Donald Trumping this thread.

I don't understand the point of visiting a forum of an artist you either no longer love or you casually love... That's like me going to an Usher forum and talk about how Chris Brown is the King of Pop or whatever Usher was during his prime. Or going to a Mariah Carey forum and mentioning her diminishing vocals or getting upset that brought up Adele

How bored are they? 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

He brought her up just to add to the conversation without malice of course.

Good point. Even when I defend President Timberlake, I don't belittle anyone. "Y'all Jealous bc Janet is pregnant and Justin has a Netflix special" like that logic just doesn't add up. I could see if Janet didn't have success. As if Beyoncé, Rihanna, Britney haven't modeled their career BECAUSE of Janet. Bc JANET opened MANY doors for these talented women... Not just Janet of course. So why would we be jealous?! Because Janet decided to have a child?! "OH NOOOOOOOOO WHYYYY WHY MUST YOU?!?!!?!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!? WHAT ABOUT THAG WHAT ABOUT THAT?!" 

Didnt Beyonce have a child? :unsure: Did she do stadium tours pregnant? Nah? 

They think their opinions matter... it doesn't. They're Donald Trumping this thread.

I don't understand the point of visiting a forum of an artist you either no longer love or you casually love... That's like me going to an Usher forum and talk about how Chris Brown is the King of Pop or whatever Usher was during his prime. Or going to a Mariah Carey forum and mentioning her diminishing vocals or getting upset that brought up Adele

How bored are they? 

Exactly, just to add a example of the truth that Janet don't bend over backwards for these girls.

Right, THAT initial comment of ignorance proclaiming that Janet fans think Janet should be doing what stars 2 generations under her should do like they're on the same page that changed the course of the conversation, along with ofcourse their feelings getting hurt cause not everyone's here for their fave that's not Janet (hell not everyone here is even here for Janet anymore).

They're Donald Trumping & Fox Newsing it, repeating a false rheteric in a cling to try to create a truth they like/want: "People that don't like Bey always so quick to bring her up & talk about her" when the facts are right in front of us that this is a game they're playing. Calling Janet fans this or that for talking about Bey, where was this when MC & Celine jokes were happening? I mean real talk when Taylor's up for discussion she gets dragged for filth worse than any diva and it's because she doesn't have stans here & she's overrated & most of us (if not all) know it, yet we've never been accused of being jealous for trashing her, or when anyone who doesn't like Adele doesn't like her same thing, and both are just as relevant if not more than Bey (ssame with Rih). Idk, I guess it's like once you're on repeat about defending your faves logic & opinion & the right to disagree (even respectfully) goes out the window.

Very.

• Upvote 1

Let's be real here.  This is the circle of life on here when it comes to Beyoncé and the fairweather supposed Janet "fans".  They will use her against the Janfam because she's currently successful while Janet is planning a family and postponed her tour, didn't promote..so they are salty at Janet for that..so Beyoncé is their go to girl to try to come for Janet. When in reality, Janet has done what Beyoncé has done..and they know that but since we're in the present, Beyoncé is the one they can run to try it. 

And then when they wanna read Beyoncé and her crazy fans come for them, they retaliate and use someone else to belittle Beyoncé. It's a cycle that is as tired as a black man getting shot for being black.

And it's crazy how we are "jealous" of Beyoncé having success when Janet has done this and more..something that they know but yet and still wanna downplay her because she's not doing what they want her to do. 

So yall can be entertained and argue back and forth about this nonsense all day..that's so 2011.  Let it go.

• Upvote 4

Exactly, just to add a example of the truth that Janet don't bend over backwards for these girls.
Right, THAT initial comment of ignorance proclaiming that Janet fans think Janet should be doing what stars 2 generations under her should do like they're on the same page that changed the course of the conversation, along with ofcourse their feelings getting hurt cause not everyone's here for their fave that's not Janet (hell not everyone here is even here for Janet anymore).

They're Donald Trumping & Fox Newsing it, repeating a false rheteric in a cling to try to create a truth they like/want: "People that don't like Bey always so quick to bring her up & talk about her" when the facts are right in front of us that this is a game they're playing. Calling Janet fans this or that for talking about Bey, where was this when MC & Celine jokes were happening? I mean real talk when Taylor's up for discussion she gets dragged for filth worse than any diva and it's because she doesn't have stans here & she's overrated & most of us (if not all) know it, yet we've never been accused of being jealous for trashing her, or when anyone who doesn't like Adele doesn't like her same thing, and both are just as relevant if not more than Bey (ssame with Rih). Idk, I guess it's like once you're on repeat about defending your faves logic & opinion & the right to disagree (even respectfully) goes out the window.

Very.

I could see if Janet up and dropped the tour but what it boils down to the Trumping & Foxing in this thread is due to a woman wanting to have a child. Plain and simple. If Beyoncé got knocked up while on tour I bet they all would be singing a different tune. 

But that's what we came to expect from the Great Depressed whose mothers should have swallowed

I could see if Janet up and dropped the tour but what it boils down to the Trumping & Foxing in this thread is due to a woman wanting to have a child. Plain and simple. If Beyoncé got knocked up while on tour I bet they all would be singing a different tune. 

But that's what we came to expect from the Great Depressed whose mothers should have swallowed

To be fair she got "knocked up" during her "4lop" era and her tour plans were derailed. But she performed a 4 night residency and did Glastonbury whilst pregnant. In Janet's defence, she is older and her body more sensitive to pregnancy so she may not have been able to cope with the demands of her intricate choreography whilst with baby so dropping the tour for the baby was the right thing to do. I just hope next time if she picks up this tour or does a new one, she starts in Europe.

To be fair she got "knocked up" during her "4lop" era and her tour plans were derailed. But she performed a 4 night residency and did Glastonbury whilst pregnant. In Janet's defence, she is older and her body more sensitive to pregnancy so she may not have been able to cope with the demands of her intricate choreography whilst with baby so dropping the tour for the baby was the right thing to do. I just hope next time if she picks up this tour or does a new one, she starts in Europe.

Europe has washed their hands of Janet. 

• Upvote 1

Have you done a poll of Europe?

I mean, not saying damage control isnt required. But she may get away doing some of the shows and people would be interested. She would have to start here though.

Im being as optimistic as i can ?

There doesn't need to be a poll lol. 

Janet canceled the Euro leg of the AFYT. Strike one. Canceled the international legs of the RWUT. Strike two. Postponed the Euro leg of the UBT, TWICE. Strike three. 

She, with "Night" and TMA sitting right there, released "The Great Forever" which did absolutely nothing in Europe. She didn't bother to promote the album anywhere. It's likely she'll do nothing to show how apologetic she is for a spotty track record with Europe, but will turn around and expect them to buy tickets if the tour resumes, which is also not likely.

You're only gonna piss ppl off so many times before they turn their backs. :lol:

Europe is done with her. No tea, no shade.

she would have to do large cities that would take her same as the US, she can do London

LARGE cities. London, Paris, Milan, etc. Only the big cities with metropolises. Her chances of selling out in places she hadn't been like Latvia, Lithuania, etc are a shot in the dark. 

If she wants to have some success again over there, she's gonna have to put in more work than she's clearly willing to do. 

• Upvote 3