Now Trending: Janet Jackson's Health

That burden of proof is a hurdle to get over.

Kinda hard to believe and prove a demigod being born of a virgin human. That's literally impossible but somehow people believe it. That story literally is taken from older folktales but people still believe. He was born on 12/25 yet that's not possible based off science (the stars) and people still believe it. And since this story is basically the concrete holding up your religion's reputation, you have a very weak case but a BIG imagination. And that's the key word: Imagination. A thought process that's out of this world.

The sooner you realize religion is a manmade ideology with a unlimited imagination, the better.

Once again you find a way in to make assumptions & addresses that you don't know solidly, just to attack something that has little to do with you. I never stated what my "religious" beliefs were or what my belief system is at all. What I have been saying from the beginning is that people discredit actions like prayers, experiences like miracles, inexplainable phenomenon, & countless other things due to a need to discredit people's faith & be "logical". 

Logic is an after result of something already happened. As I've referred to countlessly intuition, thoughts, dreams, serendipity, premonitions all have existence in this world to discredit them in an effort to usually attack a specific belief or persons belief is closed minded to me. I love talking to atheist because by the end of the conversation they always tend to reveal themselves as Christian denouncers & loathers. I never have to use the word Jesus, I never have to refer to Christianity & LITERALLY every time they make reference it goes to Christianity. Not Hinduism, not Judaism, not Sheik, not Bhuddism, not Pantheism, not Catholicism - directly to Christianity. 

Whether right or wrong, the actions, direction, assumptions, & responses of these arguments speak to a more direct disdain than an understanding of a larger picture of what someone might believe. So instead of automatically coming at it with a "great imagination" perspective it's more intelligent to see what they believe. In my opinion there is undoubtedly a higher source of life because the Universe is alive, which allows the Earth to be alive, which allows everything else to be alive. So something created & maintains life  - however indescribable it may be - in order for life to be sustained. 

• Upvote 1

lol! I just saw that dumb mess. Not to mention the typos made in that post. I saw this morning that both E online and Us magazine published that same bed rest story. One little lie becomes something that everybody post over and over again.

I really hope all is well with her, she might be being closely monitored toward the end of the pregnancy but that doesn't mean she's struggling. It's just today's society has little faith in older women having children - despite many families (especially ethnic) having children in later years for centuries. From my great-grandmother & aunts to many Indians, Africans, & Mexicans I know. I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm excited for her honestly, but someone on here mentioned her doing a photo shoot. That's still a mystery to me...