Now Trending: Janet Jackson's Health

Janet is trending on FB with more than 33k people discussing her health as if she's running for President against a bigot

The tabloids are saying she's overweight and so fucking old (as if delivering at 50 is so risky in 2016)

You can google the illogical waste. I'm just estatic that people are mentioning Janet. 

I, Bailey, do hereby officially denounce my theory that Janet wasn't pregnant, it is with great displeasure my unbased beliefs led me to belief that Janet would concoct a story that she simply doesnt need to do, it was wrong on my part and I accept my responsibility as a member of the Janfam as such I have decided to celebrate the new life Janet will bring into this world and I pray for a healthy baby and mom from this experience.

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i posted in that other thread janet most likely didnt wanna be seen in public due to her weight gain, however blowing up to 250 is not believable, that would be extremely dangerous and janet would be dealing with all kinds of health issues. like i said all pregnant women dont glow and have cute baby bumps, sometimes being pregnant kicks our ass and we are miserable.

i posted in that other thread janet most likely didnt wanna be seen in public due to her weight gain, however blowing up to 250 is not believable, that would be extremely dangerous and janet would be dealing with all kinds of health issues. like i said all pregnant women dont glow and have cute baby bumps, sometimes being pregnant kicks our ass and we are miserable.

that begs the next question, how is she handling pregnancy? I assume she's being monitored by a doctor at all times

• Downvote 1

These stories are hilarious!  Janet has not ballooned to 250 pounds.  Janet just did a photoshoot on Tuesday and is doing one today.  She has been in Los Angeles throughout her entire pregnancy. Now whether she has had the baby already is the question.   :filenails:

okay how do u know she did a photoshoot?

These stories are hilarious!  Janet has not ballooned to 250 pounds.  Janet just did a photoshoot on Tuesday and is doing one today.  She has been in Los Angeles throughout her entire pregnancy. Now whether she has had the baby already is the question.   :filenails:

YASSSSS QUEEEEN

• Upvote 1

I, Bailey, do hereby officially denounce my theory that Janet wasn't pregnant, it is with great displeasure my unbased beliefs led me to belief that Janet would concoct a story that she simply doesnt need to do, it was wrong on my part and I accept my responsibility as a member of the Janfam as such I have decided to celebrate the new life Janet will bring into this world and I pray for a healthy baby and mom from this experience.

Lol! What made you finally come around to believing it?

• Upvote 1

What!!!!! Are you fucking with us??? If true I can't wait to see it!  She is about to prove the media wrong yet again! 

• Upvote 1

not saying you dont know what you're talking about but how did you get this info? 

Lol! What made you finally come around to believing it?

well we are all Janfam and I dont like the discord I and some others were having, and I thought about it a great deal, like she could have come to some other reason to get out the spotlight I just had to give Janet more credit at this point than to believe she would say something this big and it not be true

Does it really matter?  People aren't going to believe me just like when I confirmed details for the music video of "Daammn Baby". 

I didnt say i dont believe you, and you explained how you get your info in the other comment, thanks. i really hope she did a photo shoot so these non believers can stfu .

• Upvote 2

The Game will say "ew" to someone praying, & sending well wishes & positive spirits. Yet, be "ecstatic" that the media is negatively mentioning her - IN HOPES she decides to come out & dispell the rumor? So in other words, he is thankful that negative vibes might disturb her peace enough to cause a reaction at a time she is looking for love, mental & spiritual nourishment. So he "ew" positive prayers & celebrates negative "preyers". 

One day soon, you all will see what I mean by his mental instability. The most twisted thinking. Period. He "supports" an artist who believes in prayer, she has even asked for prayers in the past, then turns around & shuns the fans who stand in solidarity with her...but is THANKFUL - think about this now - thankful the media is mentioning her potentially being sick. Lol sounds very fiendish. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1