Now Trending: Janet Jackson's Health

My entire response was not about whether a person believes or not. Prayer also does not imply religion it implies an action or practice. A small mind can connect it to one religion or another but it's not a conclusive thing being that so MANY cultures & beliefs practice it in different ways for different things. Nonetheless, the point is - a person will say something with positive intent & then another person who is ecstatic about negative intent just to see a response, attacks them. That person is a human parasite & we all know it. 

My point remains. I'm not going to argue with anyone about their beliefs because my belief is that what I know & my life experiences don't need defense they're living proof of themselves. Other people can live their life & claim to have answers but they can never touch the life I have experienced for me. We're individuals living in a very majestic world, be as open or close minded as you wish it's your perspective to live in. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can't just say it worked bc "people prayed"

What worked was her billion dollar healthcare

i didnt say thats what made it work i said she asked for prayer because its just positive energy, also money dont guarantee something like fertility will work, lots of rich people end up never conceiving thats why surrogacy is such big business.

• Upvote 1

My entire response was not about whether a person believes or not. Prayer also does not imply religion it implies an action or practice. A small mind can connect it to one religion or another but it's not a conclusive thing being that so MANY cultures & beliefs practice it in different ways for different things. Nonetheless, the point is - a person will say something with positive intent & then another person who is ecstatic about negative intent just to see a response, attacks them. That person is a human parasite & we all know it. 

'm not going to argue with anyone about their beliefs

We're individuals living in a very majestic world, be as open or close minded as you wish it's your perspective to live in. 

I didn't see anyone say anything with positive intents and attacked them. I seen a fan flip-flop (not evolve) on a conspiracy theory they had for months based on nothing.. I'm def not "ecstatic".. if that's what you got from my post then that is on you. 

Yet here you are.. spewing about your beliefs.. and for the record, I respect all people for who they are and I'm not trying to change you, your life, or your experiences. If you think prayer works, then fine. I kinda downplayed prayer as if it isn't important or is unnecessary... that is not true. If something makes you happy then I can live with that.

Yes my comment to Bailey looked like an attack but if you knew the story behind it, you would share my reaction or a similar one.

I am not a negative person. I don't want you to think that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i didnt say thats what made it work i said she asked for prayer because its just positive energy, also money dont guarantee something like fertility will work, lots of rich people end up never conceiving thats why surrogacy is such big business.

Gotcha! As I said, I respect your beliefs... I get why you think it's helps and respect that. 

Money guarantee's great fucking doctors.. Money helps. Our healthcare isn't free yet ?

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

I didn't see anyone say anything with positive intents and attacked them. I seen a fan flip-flop (not evolve) on a conspiracy theory they had for months based on nothing.. I'm def not "ecstatic".. if that's what you got from my post then that is on you. 

Yet here you are.. spewing about your beliefs.. and for the record, I respect all people for who they are and I'm not trying to change you, your life, or your experiences. If you think prayer works, then fine. I kinda downplayed prayer as if it isn't important or is unnecessary... that is not true. If something makes you happy then I can live with that.

Yes my comment to Bailey looked like an attack but if you knew the story behind it, you would share my reaction or a similar one.

I am not a negative person. I don't want you to think that. 

but you attack people, and it gets so old the part that actually makes you likable becomes too much, esp with our exchanges. I want Janet to be a mother, but beating things into the ground gets old as fuck ...its like Im tired of him

You indeed play victim (all the time) and back pedal more than ANYBODY ELSE. Along with being one of the biggest instigators and bandwagon jumpers this board has ever seen. 

you're are exaggerating, based on some personal thing towards me, as for my presence on this board I speak my mind, sometimes its above your understanding, but agreeing with different members for different reasons isn't bandwagon anything....you for example are the first one to run up  behind a post with my name in ya mouth, I should charge you by the minute for all the time you spend up my ass crack talking about what I said and what I think....I don't worry about what you think you don't see me behind yo posts

and bandwagon my ass, you have a number of board members that act like they in a gang and will "side" against other members you one of them and its pathetic, I think for myself, whether people like it or not my actions and thoughts are my own...this was the perfect example you were not apart of this conversation yet you found your way into it with yo bullshit, perfect example I didn't call for you but here you are

Edited by Bailey.

You indeed play victim (all the time) and back pedal more than ANYBODY ELSE. Along with being one of the biggest instigators and bandwagon jumpers this board has ever seen. 

you sound like Donald Trump :lmao: I could pull up a bunch of receipts where I was NOT speaking to you yet you jumped right on with yo two pennies worth and my name In yo mouth.....you must be sweet on me or something :unsure:  does my ass crack smell good? :unsure:  if your face and nose are up my ass this much what happens when I decide to shit :unsure:  

Edited by Bailey.

I'm a staunch atheist myself, but why the fuck are fellow atheists bashing others for praying? That's the least of our problems.

now that I've swept the dirt away for a minute :rolleyes:  back to the thread......what do you believe in? Karma? if we don't believe in God nor prayer then what do you believe?

• Downvote 1

now that I've swept the dirt away for a minute :rolleyes:  back to the thread......what do you believe in? Karma? if we don't believe in God nor prayer then what do you believe?

I beieve i what is proven, what I can see what I can feel, and nothing else. I also believe that what we believe in, is totally irrelevant to reality. 

• Upvote 1

I beieve i what is proven, what I can see what I can feel, and nothing else. I also believe that what we believe in, is totally irrelevant to reality. 

No disrespect, so you don't believe in microwaves, wifi, brain waves, intuition, thoughts? Those are all things you cannot see...I've always heard ppl say they believe in what they can see but you can cut open a brain and never see a thought.  You can't see wifi but it works. So many things can't be seen or "proven" but they exist.  Also, most of what we call reality is a quilt of other people's made up, once invisible thoughts. From you clothes to your house to your job to your car. None of those things existed at one point in time. We live in a big quilt of ideas. So technically what we believe does influence reality or we wouldn't have inventions. Definitely not trying to sway anything but I always find that interesting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1