President of Pop to release tour on Netflix!

bu.

This is gonna put Netflix concert specials on the map finally.. Too bad it couldn't have been Janet to do it.. Oh well

Netflix original content and their other "first" exclusives are really putting them on the map, they are the one entertainment bill that is still worth its price. There's OITNB, House of Cards, Stranger Things (which is excellent 80's throwback to the horror genre and 80's nostalgia ) Cheslea Handler's talk show, although thats getting a lil boring fast. :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

Netflix original content and their other "first" exclusives are really putting them on the map, they are the one entertainment bill that is still worth its price. There's OITNB, House of Cards, Strange Things (which is excellent 80's throwback to the horror genre and 80's nostalgia ) Cheslea Handler's talk show, although thats getting a lil boring fast. :filenails:

OMG yes.  I literally just got started with netflix because of how much my coworkers talk about the shows.  I never saw the point of paying for it along with my cable but I love it.  Other than Walking dead, Game of thrones and How to get away with murder everything on regular TV is trash.  I am on season 3 of orange right now.  The show is brilliant. I'm crushing on Alex. Hopefully Janet's people will pick up on the concert thing and maybe she can get her trans thing on there too.  It seems like Netflix gives you more control than an HBO or showtime would.  

• Upvote 1

OMG yes.  I literally just got started with netflix because of how much my coworkers talk about the shows.  I never saw the point of paying for it along with my cable but I love it.  Other than Walking dead, Game of thrones and How to get away with murder everything on regular TV is trash.  I am on season 3 of orange right now.  The show is brilliant. I'm crushing on Alex. Hopefully Janet's people will pick up on the concert thing and maybe she can get her trans thing on there too.  It seems like Netflix gives you more control than an HBO or showtime would.  

If you're not watching Strange Things then you're missing out. Wynona Rider is the mom. My I thought she disappeared. I didn't even realize it was her. 

If you're not watching Strange Things then you're missing out. Wynona Rider is the mom. My I thought she disappeared. I didn't even realize it was her. 

Strange Things is amazing the first season is only 8 episodes, its all on Netflix, and I binged them in like two days. The show is so popular they renewed it for a second season

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

oh I thought you were trying to tell me about season 1 lol. 9 episodes? They must've shot it already knowing we would want a season 2. They need to film more episodes. Then again Game of Thrones only be having 10 episodes per season

oh honey I got news for you on "GOT"  :shifty: ( see what I did there)  season 7 will not only start later in 2017 but will also ONLY consist of 7 episodes -_-

Edited by Bailey.