President of Pop to release tour on Netflix!

bu.

OMG yes.  I literally just got started with netflix because of how much my coworkers talk about the shows.  I never saw the point of paying for it along with my cable but I love it.  Other than Walking dead, Game of thrones and How to get away with murder everything on regular TV is trash.  I am on season 3 of orange right now.  The show is brilliant. I'm crushing on Alex. Hopefully Janet's people will pick up on the concert thing and maybe she can get her trans thing on there too.  It seems like Netflix gives you more control than an HBO or showtime would.  

I dont have cable, haven't had cable in years literally :filenails:

Netflix original content and their other "first" exclusives are really putting them on the map, they are the one entertainment bill that is still worth its price. There's OITNB, House of Cards, Strange Things (which is excellent 80's throwback to the horror genre and 80's nostalgia ) Cheslea Handler's talk show, although thats getting a lil boring fast. :filenails:

yes I love Netflix.. I've had Netflix streaming since the days of having to insert a physical disc into my old ass PS3 to get the Netflix app running.. It's come a long way!

• Upvote 2

Po' blockbuster :asham: Late af with the Mail DVD service

they fucked up big time, they started closing them stores right and left everywhere around I was like that business model is busted, and the over priced shit they had the nerve to try and sell, get yo movies, and buy a 5 dollar bag of candy....where they do dat at? :unsure: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...