iOS 10, WatchOS 3, iPhone 7/7+ Now Available

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Every year (or twice a year) I usually write a review post-Apple Keynote but this year I didn't.

Either way, this is my first thread from the 128gb iPhone 7.. running exclusively on iOS 10 (which I was beta testing on the iPhone 6 for 2 months)

The best features imo: 

- 128GB hard drive (MORE MUSIC.. MORE JANET!!!!)

- Keeps track of my car via maps (maps got a beautiful redo)

- Messages got a reboot and a remodel

- Siri can now be used with third party apps

- Mario (from Super Mario Bro.) is coming to the App Store which can open doors to more partnerships with Nintendo

- camera is better on the iPhone 7+ 

-  New home "button"... I don't mind it

- Water Resistant*

- Music App got a remodel and I love it

Edited by Game

I don't have a Mac, so let's not insult that, I have windows so :unsure:  

apparently you have to run installation as admin first and for some reason that worked I just got my Itunes back :excited: with some new updates :)

I wasn't going to insult you for having windows. I'm glad you figured it out. Make sure you back up your data ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

I want a new phone but i dont feel like blowing 1k on a phone that's basically a prettier version of my 6s+ -_-  I was going with the explosive Note 7 because of that but we all know how that turned out :lol:  So im kinda conflicted <_<  I think i might just buy the silver one and call it a day . 

I want a new phone but i dont feel like blowing 1k on a phone that's basically a prettier version of my 6s+ -_-  I was going with the explosive Note 7 because of that but we all know how that turned out :lol:  So im kinda conflicted <_<  I think i might just buy the silver one and call it a day . 

Just wait until next year