Janet Jackson: "I Almost Committed Suicide" After Converting To Islam ?

Dal

I'm sure this is total ??, but I found that Janet was trending on Facebook, and once I clicked on her name this was literally the FIRST thing that was shown (the reason for her trending)!!

I predict an official statement coming from her soon if this thing has any legs.... ?

http://spynigeria.com/2016/09/20/almost-committed-suicide-converting-islam-janet-jackson-reveals/

I Almost Committed Suicide’ After Converting To Islam – Janet Jackson Reveals

SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

Janet Jackson, American music icon and sister to legendary Pop artiste, Michael Jackson in July was reported to be quitting the entertainment industry because of her new religion, ‘Islam.’

The American singer, who is married to Quatari Muslim Billionaire Wissam Al Mana, disclosed that she almost committed suicide because of the restrictions and burden her new life and religion brought upon her, saying it was not an easy transformation.

According to MTV News, she revealed that she has been deprived of almost everything in life, as she cannot listen to music, drive a car, wear designer clothes only the “Black Abaya” and cannot even move outside her residential home, in Doha as she is always surrounded by heavily armed security men.

Janet further added that, her new song feat J.Cole “No Sleep” says it all from her marriage, to the difficulties involved in adapting to her new life, the stress involved in being a Muslim wife and the regrets she had due to the choices she made.

------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1

According to MTV News, she revealed that she has been deprived of almost everything in life, as she cannot listen to music, drive a car, wear designer clothes only the “Black Abaya” and cannot even move outside her residential home, in Doha as she is always surrounded by heavily armed security men.

HN151LX_zpsnyfv23ss.gif

Giving me Pope teas.

mtv clearly didnt say no mess like this. everything about this is total bullshit. janet never retired in july, no sleep is not about her stress as a muslim and the song came out last year. janet is currently in los angeles not in doha surrounded by guards. this sounds like one of those parody sites.

• Upvote 1

This is old. I read this about a year ago. MTV never published this story. And when I first saw this story it came from a source in Nigeria.... People are so desperate for Janet news that they will believe anything they hear. Just like the cancer rumors or the Janet gaining 100 pounds and being put on bed rest because of it.