In honor of the "Tower of Terror" closing at Disney Cali Adventures....

Dal

It was announced a few months ago that the "Hollywood Tower of Terror" attraction will be closing in January for good, to then reopen next summer with an all new Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy theme (not an overlay, but a permanent new theme/ride).. In fact, they've already began dismantling the exterior of the ride, piece by piece (this week they took down the huge sign)..

In honor of the beginning of the end of this iconic Disney attraction, here's a video of my (then) 5YO daughter, Alex (along with her cousin, my wife and myself) riding the Tower of Terror a couple years ago.. I think my kid's reaction is pretty funny, and I'm glad I got it on camera..

Also!! Check out some other videos on my family's channel!

INCLUDING THE MOMENT WHEN JANET SPOKE TO MY KID FROM THE STAGE!! (A night to remember)

• Upvote 2

There's a lot happening in this thread. :umm:

I rode the tower of terror and it was amazing and it's a cot damn shame there're replacing it. <_< 

a lot?

it does suck they have to get rid of a classic ride, but I've ridden it literally at least 30 times so I'm good.. and it's exciting to see the first phase of what will eventually become Marvel Land..