First presidential debate...Clinton Vs. Trump

Bailey

Like President Obama, I think Hillary is going to bomb her first Presidential debate. I also think Trump is a fucking idiot so there's that factor. 

This is about to be the highest rated debate since the beginning of televisions

FUN FACT: 81 million people watched the 1960s Presidential Debate between Reagan  & Carter making it the highest rated presidential debate since Neilsen started a ratings system

Edited by Game

The price of newspapers in this day & age is SHOCKING when you can read it online for free

Yeah even app subscriptions are $10+ 

These antiquated pieces of paper I see when I stand in line at Starbucks to get my sweeten passion fruit drink mixed with lemonade but I dont buy the paper I just look :wub:

Sounds like a waste of trees

Hilary needs a win its shocking that the polls are having her so close to that idiot. She needs to make him show his ass pretty much. 

He's going to be petty and childish we know. He will come for her health and emails and shit obviously. She should be prepared and ready she's the career politician. 

In the end we know both sides will claim victory their campaign people will be all over saying how the other ones a liar and they won.  All these Republicans in the office better not try me tomorrow 

YouTube has a link for the live stream tonight at 9 ET

Edited by kidfresh832

I was talking to the white people, and they said the debates wont change their minds about who they're voting for, they also wont say :unsure:

I don't see it changing many minds really.  It could however get people more "excited" to vote for Hilary to actually make the effort.  She's so boring and such a meh candidate I think the thing that could lose it is if she doesn't get asses in the voting booth. 

Trump could come out there and throw his little dick on the podium and people will still say See he's anti establishment and make excuses.  He could call every minority in the audience something mega racist and still Fox News etc. will say he won and say the media is making a big deal.

I don't see it changing many minds really.  It could however get people more "excited" to vote for Hilary to actually make the effort.  She's so boring and such a meh candidate I think the thing that could lose it is if she doesn't get asses in the voting booth. 

Trump could come out there and throw his little dick on the podium and people will still say See he's anti establishment and make excuses.  He could call every minority in the audience something mega racist and still Fox News etc. will say he won and say the media is making a big deal.

You're being too extreme but you made your point. He said it himself in the primaries, "I can walk outside and shoot someone right in the face and my poll numbers would skyrocket." I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea. 

Thats because his supporters don't care about truth or reality... They live in this fantasy land. 

This moderator is getting dragged. He completely lost control 3 minutes in. And let Trump rant. Someone needs to call him out on his lies. 

When the racial section started and he audibly sighed. Like oh lord I'm bout to get dragged. He cannot defend himself on minority issues. She is dragging him here. 

Yasss bitch get that zinger in "I prepared for being President "

Edited by kidfresh832

I want him to get called out for advocating war crimes. Take their oil? War crime you moron. You can't invade and take a countries resources. How would you even do it. You would have to commit troops and resources for decades in another country. 

Unfortunetly Hillary is not the person to do that with her track record like Libya.