First presidential debate...Clinton Vs. Trump

Bailey

what if there is no decisive vote made? I mean what if we end up in recounts in swing states? I think this thing is pretty close

yea it's close but idk.. I have a feeling when all is said and done, it ain't gonna be that close.... at all

• Upvote 2

RIGHT RIGHT... Usher was #1 last week if you ignore the official chart 

A conservative site that encourages people to vote.. that's not shit at all 

So these polls are just as accurate as the official one which was more democratic based then? You can't be picky, it goes both ways. 

Let's just wait until nov 8th. I legit won't be surprised if he pulls out the win.

So these polls are just as accurate as the official one which was more democratic based then? You can't be picky, it goes both ways. 

Let's just wait until nov 8th. I legit won't be surprised if he pulls out the win.

man can you imagine him winning? and Hillary making that concession speech :sigh:

You can't be more official and legitimate than the official poll. There are more registered democrats within this nation than there are republicans (FACT). I'm not being picky but when Republicans troll the polls like Britney Spear fans, they lose the legitimacy 

wow, its weird you have so much to say, getting you to talk is tough :rolleyes:  so call out, your state, Ohio, goes for____? :coffee:

Yup.. Ohio, the only state that matters every four years (CAVS, RNC, Historic Presidential Event). 

If anything, I possess more power than the always democratic state of Michigan... CLE, Cincy, & Columbus has been pretty liberal when voting for candidates. It's the other parts of Ohio is conservative. The "country" folk

To answer you question.. Trump is up 1.8%

I'm sure there's a margin of error of +/-4%

You can't be more official and legitimate than the official poll. There are more registered democrats within this nation than there are republicans (FACT). I'm not being picky but when Republicans troll the polls like Britney Spear fans, they lose the legitimacy 

Yup.. Ohio, the only state that matters every four years (CAVS, RNC, Historic Presidential Event). 

If anything, I possess more power than the always democratic state of Michigan... CLE, Cincy, & Columbus has been pretty liberal when voting for candidates. It's the other parts of Ohio is conservative. The "country" folk

To answer you question.. Trump is up 1.8%

I'm sure there's a margin of error of +/-4%

Exactly, you said it yourself. There are more registered democrats. This is why I don't take that poll with any more legitimacy than those online ones. 

Like I said, Nov 8.

Edited by T.C

then the media has up played Trump's chances, yet they go by polling, and I dont know about polling because no one ever polls me :unsure:

in the last 3 months alone I've received two separate calls from pollers....

....maybe they just don't love you ?

• 2 weeks later...

Last nights was just plain embarrassing and gutter.  I felt dirty after I mean this is what we deserve at this point.  You cant even hear about issues because of Trump. Clinton would be MORE than happy to debate him on policy and governing.  But Trump doesn't understand policy and doesn't know anything about it.  So he makes it all personal and horrible.

And his surrogates are just as disgusting trying to scrounge around and defend his bullshit.  I couldn't do it with a straight face.

• Upvote 1

Question: Can you name something  you like or admire about the other 

Hillary: His children

Madam President better shade accordingly 

It hit me last night near the beginning that in both debates she initiates the roughness, it's cause she dont have time to play nice. Its a insult to who she is & her success & career that shes in a race with this joke....and that its actually close, shes annoyed & offended, and aint playin with that whiny baby bitch.

• Upvote 1

Question: Can you name something  you like or admire about the other 

Hillary: His children

Madam President better shade accordingly 

It hit me last night near the beginning that in both debates she initiates the roughness, it's cause she dont have time to play nice. Its a insult to who she is & her success & career that shes in a race with this joke....and that its actually close, shes annoyed & offended, and aint playin with that whiny baby bitch.

:lmao: I saw that.. tho his children are shit stains, Hillary's answer was pretty shady :lmao: 

"what do you like about Trump..." 

"Nothing.. oh but his children are ok" :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

:lmao: I saw that.. tho his children are shit stains, Hillary's answer was pretty shady :lmao: 

"what do you like about Trump..." 

"Nothing.. oh but his children are ok" :lmao: 

I literally was waiting for her to say 'Nothing' but I'm petty like that.  After that man has been dragging her and slinging mud and being absolutely a piece of trash all campaign to have to say something nice.  I couldn't do it.

Cub_5MQVIAEoTUk.jpg

• Upvote 3

I literally was waiting for her to say 'Nothing' but I'm petty like that.  After that man has been dragging her and slinging mud and being absolutely a piece of trash all campaign to have to say something nice.  I couldn't do it.

Cub_5MQVIAEoTUk.jpg

:lmao: She thought of that on the fly. I wish Trump went first 

• 2 weeks later...

Last debate tonight.  How much lower and down and dirty can it get?

Trump has invited Obama's half brother as his guest.  Clearly staying on trend of all trash no substance.

Hillary's people asked that the fake handshakes by families be skipped too I just read.  I know that's right.  Spend all month trashing and dragging then have to pretend to shake and greet them.  No

• Upvote 1

Last debate tonight.  How much lower and down and dirty can it get?

Trump has invited Obama's half brother as his guest.  Clearly staying on trend of all trash no substance.

Hillary's people asked that the fake handshakes by families be skipped too I just read.  I know that's right.  Spend all month trashing and dragging then have to pretend to shake and greet them.  No

I don't get the purpose of inviting Obama's half brother :blink: like... wtf?! Who ever running is running his campaign will probably never run a campaign again.. I know he hired scum but damn.

This debate is going to be good

Edited by Game

I don't get the purpose of inviting Obama's half brother :blink: like... wtf?! Who ever running is running his campaign will probably never run a campaign again.. I know he hired scum but damn.

This debate is going to be good

He is running his campaign like its reality tv.  His shocker episodes.  Last time he tried to have Bill Clinton's accusers sit in his family box for shock effect.

How is that Presidential???????  What about you know how you will do your job if elected?  Policies? He just spews shit that makes no sense and doesn't have a policy to back it up.

• Upvote 1

He is running his campaign like its reality tv.  His shocker episodes.  Last time he tried to have Bill Clinton's accusers sit in his family box for shock effect.

How is that Presidential???????  What about you know how you will do your job if elected?  Policies? He just spews shit that makes no sense and doesn't have a policy to back it up.

He really is running this like he runs his TV shows. When he lost the Emmy's to Amazing Race, he claimed the Emmy's were "fixed" or "rigged" :blink:

The thing is.. Hillary is running for President.. not Bill :blink: 

He has no plans.. no Legit policy... All he has is a ton of people following him and millions watching what crazy shit he'll say on television. Republicans backing off him including the worst (pre-Trump) Republican Paul Ryan

Trump will probably create his own "News" Network when he loses the election on November 28 :lmao: 

Edited by Game

He really is running this like he runs his TV shows. When he lost the Emmy's to Amazing Race, he claimed the Emmy's were "fixed" or "rigged" :blink:

The thing is.. Hillary is running for President.. not Bill :blink: 

He has no plans.. no Legit policy... All he has is a ton of people following him and millions watching what crazy shit he'll say on television. Republicans backing off him including the worst (pre-Trump) Republican Paul Ryan

Trump will probably create his own "News" Network when he loses the election on November 28 :lmao: 

Thumbnail

She mopped the floor with him. And props to the moderator. This was Trump's best performance so far and it does not come CLOSE to adequate. I'm happy the tone of the debate was actually discussing policy, that's where Hillary shines because she knows what the fuck she is talking about.