First presidential debate...Clinton Vs. Trump

Bailey

This was the best moderator by far.  He actually forced policy talk at least partially.  I'm sorry the second he said "bad hombres", and then "shes a nasty woman" I was like there you go.  Hes NUTS.  And the republican pundits trying to spin it after saying he was fantastic and people are just being to PC are hilarious.

He could have easily said there are bad people rather than try throwing in Spanish there.  He can't help himself

This was the best moderator by far.  He actually forced policy talk at least partially.  I'm sorry the second he said "bad hombres", and then "shes a nasty woman" I was like there you go.  Hes NUTS.  And the republican pundits trying to spin it after saying he was fantastic and people are just being to PC are hilarious.

He could have easily said there are bad people rather than try throwing in Spanish there.  He can't help himself

Chris Wallace did a great job. I was nervous because he is from Fox News but Trump has pissed them off too so it was unbiased. Hillary got some good shots in there.  When she said he shed crocodile tears :lmao:  It is scary that trump will not concede if she wins.  

David Letterman called him a racist years ago and he vowed never to come back on David's show lol

Melania went on a small promo tour to discuss the lewd tapes from Access Hollywood:

"Those words, they were offensive to me and they were inappropriate,” Melania Trump told Fox News. “And he apologized to me. And I expect ― I accept his apology. And we are moving on.”

Trump, during the third and final debate:

"I didn't even apologize to my wife"

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2

So according to Melania Trump, Donald apologized. 

According to Donald, he didn't apologize

Did anyone catch that? 

His whole schtick is full of contradictions.  His VP, His Campaign manager and his own Daughter said they would accept the outcome of the election.  And he gets up and contradicts them all.  Why aren't they on the same message?  It looks embarassing and messy as a campaign.

His surrogates though trying to defend the indefensible every night look fucking nuts.  It makes them look batshit crazy.  Fact Checkers were calling him out on lying and saying he DID NOT call the women accusing him too unnatractive to he sexually harassed.  But he flat out did in his rallies.  They are sitting there saying oh he meant their accusations.  I saw Megan Kelly went after one but why did he say "Look at her, I don't think so"  you are clearly implying shes not cute enough to harass.