Welp. We can DEAD THAT ASSUMPTION OF PRINCE NOT LIKING JANET NOW!!

janetDAYZ

And his shade didnt prove he dislikes her. Yall reading too much into stuff to begin with.

He hated her but wanted to get on the phone with her to give her helpful advice about the business. Yeah that makes ALOT of sense. YOU PPL.:blink: 

Go help someone you dislike. Thats so common in our society. 

I never said he hated her but I know he didn't care for her. If he shaded Michael what makes you think he wouldn't shade Janet as he's done plenty of times lol

I never said he hated her but I know he didn't care for her. If he shaded Michael what makes you think he wouldn't shade Janet as he's done plenty of times lol

we don't have any footage or audio of him shading her and the time he did throw some semi shade it was when he sang WHYDFL. I always took that as a jab to jam and Lewis. I don't believe he hated her knowing how much Jimmy Terry and Jerome who still toured with him cares about Janet. Jealous maybe but most artists are 

we don't have any footage or audio of him shading her and the time he did throw some semi shade it was when he sang WHYDFL. I always took that as a jab to jam and Lewis. I don't believe he hated her knowing how much Jimmy Terry and Jerome who still toured with him cares about Janet. Jealous maybe but most artists are 

Notice Janet has said something in regards to almost every Legend she liked or admired when they passed. Her brother, Whitney, Maya Angelou, and many others. When Prince passed she said absolutely nothing. Now remember she WAS a fan of his. She knew he shaded her and it shows that after years of being a fan she was no longer a fan of his. Hell Jimmy even spoke about Prince's shade on What Have YDFML regarding Janet.

• Upvote 1

Well Janet respected Prince and went to his concerts and listened to his music..truly an inspiration..

BuT I do think he was mad that Janet along with JJ @& TL made it big with his sound but flipped it and created something totally new.  If anything, he should have been happy that JJ&TL branched out..it's not right to limit them to just being with him and not working with anyone else. LOL.

All in all, he still covered Her song and most likely was getting his life to ha music..

this is why I love you :yahoo:

Thanks for posting this Dayz!

Prince shaded everyone. What's new? It was just Prince. I don't think he disliked anyone. Prince respected artists that were involved in making their own music so I'm sure he respected Janet for that hence why he gave Tina that advice - advice he also gave to Mariah (who he worked with). I mean this guy PUBLICLY shaded MJ, his closest rival, and ended up cancelling his rehearsals and locked himself away for days when MJ died. So why would he dislike Janet when they had less (or even no) interaction aside from JJ/TL and less reason to dislike each other. 

edit:

And I don't care if he liked her or not. Not everyone has to be liked. Hell there's people that don't like me and I don't give a shit :lmao:

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Well Janet respected Prince and went to his concerts and listened to his music..truly an inspiration..

BuT I do think he was mad that Janet along with JJ @& TL made it big with his sound but flipped it and created something totally new.  If anything, he should have been happy that JJ&TL branched out..it's not right to limit them to just being with him and not working with anyone else. LOL.

All in all, he still covered Her song and most likely was getting his life to ha music..

Thank you! Janet respected him but he was pressed over her. There's a reason why she hasn't said shit about him since she passed. Her fandom of him went away a long time ago. I know he's seen and heard about some of her interviews praising him and he has done nothing but shade her in return. Janet knew he was pressed and eventually stopped giving fucks about him. Like I said. She's said something about the passing of other music Legends and Legends in general but when he passed she went silent. That should tell the others something whether they wanna admit it or not.

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Janet respected him but he was pressed over her. There's a reason why she hasn't said shit about him since she passed. Her fandom of him went away a long time ago. I know he's seen and heard about some of her interviews praising him and he has done nothing but shade her in return. Janet knew he was pressed and eventually stopped giving fucks about him. Like I said. She's said something about the passing of other music Legends and Legends in general but when he passed she went silent. That should tell the others something whether they wanna admit it or not.

Waits for the "well we don't know what she said or done in private" conspiracy theory

• Downvote 1

Thanks for posting this Dayz!

Prince shaded everyone. What's new? It was just Prince. I don't think he disliked anyone. Prince respected artists that were involved in making their own music so I'm sure he respected Janet for that hence why he gave Tina that advice - advice he also gave to Mariah (who he worked with). I mean this guy PUBLICLY shaded MJ, his closest rival, and ended up cancelling his rehearsals and locked himself away for days when MJ died. So why would he dislike Janet when they had less (or even no) interaction aside from JJ/TL and less reason to dislike each other. 

edit:

And I don't care if he liked her or not. Not everyone has to be liked. Hell there's people that don't like me and I don't give a shit :lmao:

THANk YOUUUUUUUUUU Somebody who gets it!!

Whats always been odd to me is this board wants to hang on to that lil shade he threw Janet as if it really meant something when the person yall should be talking shit about is SHAGGY. He publicly disrespected Janet more than ANYONE in her whole career. THATS who the talk should be about.. Not no damn Prince. He went on a mini smear campaign with his rants about her  :blink::blink:

Whats always been odd to me is this board wants to hang on to that lil shade he threw Janet as if it really meant something when the person yall should be talking shit about is SHAGGY. He publicly disrespected Janet more than ANYONE in her whole career. THATS who the talk should be about.. Not no damn Prince. He went on a mini smear campaign with his rants about her  :blink::blink:

I'm sorry. Has Shaggy held a career longer than 15 minutes?  He's a non-factor... along with Rene & Khia. 

Prince was a legend and she decided to disrespect another, bigger legend. 

I'm sorry. Has Shaggy held a career longer than 15 minutes?  He's a non-factor... along with Rene & Khia. 

Prince was a legend and she decided to disrespect another, bigger legend. 

and with that you get your point back, we may brick every now and then but Im fair to you when you're right as hell :coffee: Shaggy who?

Prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaggy

Thank you! Shaggy has been irrelevant for decades. Who cares if a nobody disrespects Janet? Prince is a Legend and he was shady. I see everybody keeps ignoring the fact that Janet paid Prince dust after he passed. It's obvious she felt some kind of way about him and it wasn't the same as she felt before.

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Shaggy has been irrelevant for decades. Who cares if a nobody disrespects Janet? Prince is a Legend and he was shady. I see everybody keeps ignoring the fact that Janet paid Prince dust after he passed. It's obvious she felt some kind of way about him and it wasn't the same as she felt before.

If Janet did feel some kinda way, Im sure she had her reasons. As for Shaggy he was as salty as a can of planters nuts over Janet NOT doing the music video for their collob, but dont be mad at her cause you missed your shot at something, oh well brutha :filenails:  I didnt give a fuck about Shaggy's shade because it was soooo obvious how pressed he was....that shade made him look bad not Janet

Edited by Bailey.

If Janet did feel some kinda way, Im sure she had her reasons. As for Shaggy he was as salty as a can of planters nuts over Janet NOT doing the music video for their collob, but dont be mad at her cause you missed your shot at something, oh well brutha :filenails:  I didnt give a fuck about Shaggy's shade because it was soooo obvious how pressed he was....that shade made him look bad not Janet

This the only Shaggy I know 

tumblr_neqy5jsUV31rf4ivao1_400.gif

• Upvote 4

Oh seriously people, fuck Prince, and fuck Shaggy! Prince was a great song writer, I can't deny that, but he was way overrated as a performer. I never got him. He came off as a narcissistic prick to me. JanetDayzn Shaggy who? EXACTLY! 

growing up his music never caught my ear. Only "When Doves Cry", "Little Red Corvette", "Purple Rain", "Kiss" and "Diamonds and Pearls" caught my attention. He was never someone I followed with the other greats. I just knew he wore high heels and I never understood until I got older it was cause he was so damn short lol

• Upvote 2