Janet has been spotted and very pregnant! :shifty:

hotboy06

She dont look that huge in my opinion. But she beautiful. I saw another pic b4 this of her face up close, but behind another car door. I was like WTF ? but she def got that glow.

it's the clothes which I won't comment on because I'm glad to see she's ok.  She's mostly top heavy which is normal. Her face always looks amazing when it's fuller and untouched.  I'm just laughing at all these blogs and people saying she's so big. Your not supposed to be thin carrying no baby. Hollywood has blinded people

• Upvote 5

it's the clothes which I won't comment on because I'm glad to see she's ok.  She's mostly top heavy which is normal. Her face always looks amazing when it's fuller and untouched.  I'm just laughing at all these blogs and people saying she's so big. Your not supposed to be thin carrying no baby. Hollywood has blinded people

For Janet to be pregnant and not chubby would be suspect. I also like how she looks like an everyday pregnant woman. As opposed to a Kim K being 8 months pregnant and squeezing into clothes that are obviously to small for her. 

• Upvote 4

Love it.  And yes all is forgiven now haha. Let's hope she delivers on nov 14 and pops out one fierce sassy gorgeous boy.   I wanna pat her belly! 

wonder if  Tony has his calendar booked out to help with the post baby weight 

• Upvote 1