Sooooo are we gonna act like...

janetDAYZ

I mean... Ever since Tony that her image and music has been pristine. The album and image just flow together. Love it 

Listening now.....Im impressed, MIGHT be tied with Lion Babe for best album this year.

Really? It's a good album but as a fan I begin feels kinda meh when compared to everything they released fore it. Satisfy My Love is THAT song though.

AlunaGeorge's I Remember and Banks Altar rank higher than I Begin to me so far -_- 

This album is refreshing..Black girls are WOKE.

I didn't know she can sing like she can on this album.  The harmonies are insane.  The album flows really well.

"Cranes In The Sky", "Don't You Wait", "Where Do You Go", "F.U.B.U." and "Don't Wish Me Well" are my favorites. 

• Upvote 1

Finally listened. Amazingggggggg. Its literally wtf we have beem missing in music for sometime. Its intoxicating and addictive. Its like u cant stop listening to it. This is one time where the HYPE of something was accurate as fuck! Yes Solange. 

I just listened to the whole album on spotify. Hell it had me looking up her old music on youtube and I never realized she had such good music. Honestly i'd put her in the league of the Erykah Badus and Jill Scotts

• Upvote 1

I just listened to the whole album on spotify. Hell it had me looking up her old music on youtube and I never realized she had such good music. Honestly i'd put her in the league of the Erykah Badus and Jill Scotts

me too!

Her album sounds like a mix between Tweet...Marsha Ambrosia(?) ...Erykah and Sade....and her voice has improved alottttttttt

Her 2nd album was great! It had that old-school vibe to it than Janet grew up to. Then the EP she released was a new direction and it was just as good if not better. And now this one... I can't wait to buy the CD/vinyl. i actually liked her first album but it was clearly not her as an artist. It did have some nice little bops on it though. Her Dream Street so to say. So glad you're a fan now

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

SOLANGE SURGES
Columbia's Solange is now in the running for the #1 position on both of our charts this Friday with her A Seat at the Table, trending considerably better than most new releases. Monday marked the album's biggest sales day yet, an indicator of strong word of mouth for the R&B set, which is earning critical acclaim as well (and has been sitting in the #1 spot at iTunes for a while now). Stay tuned for updates.

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=303230