Jimmy Jam on "Unbreakable" Kelly show

Bailey

Kelly is such a stan and what I LOVEEEEEEE about her interviews (when she interviews anybody affiliated w/ Janet) is that she asks questions that fans truly wanna know about unlike the same ol basic ,common, general questions that ppl ask every artist. She doesnt ask questions from a radio personality standpoint but from a fans standpoint. 

• Upvote 7

Kelly is such a stan and what I LOVEEEEEEE about her interviews (when she interviews anybody affiliated w/ Janet) is that she asks questions that fans truly wanna know about unlike the same ol basic ,common, general questions that ppl ask every artist. She doesnt ask questions from a radio personality standpoint but from a fans standpoint. 

YASSSSS!!!!   get it

Yes! No shit questions from Kelly. She does such a great job 

• Upvote 2

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   "Night" almost didnt make the album .......PRAISE HA!

I'm not about to listen to a whole hour of that lol. Anyway IDK why Janet does stupid stuff like that like almost not having "Night" on the album. Who knows how many other tracks that were complete fire she's left off of her albums

Why do fans say stupid stuff like that without knowing wtf is going on

Maybe if you listened to the interview you wouldn't jump to silly conclusions. The producer sent Jimmy two tracks after deadline (Janet was like "I think we have enough material"). the two songs were NIGHT & another song that didn't fit the album. Jimmy said that the other song was trash but when he heard this track he had to share it with Janet and he did and it made the cut

Context is everything. 

• Upvote 5

I'm not about to listen to a whole hour of that lol. Anyway IDK why Janet does stupid stuff like that like almost not having "Night" on the album. Who knows how many other tracks that were complete fire she's left off of her albums

sorry Joe, but I have to give Game his points, without listening to the interview you didnt know the context of how Night came about, Jimmy said they had two tracks from this guy, the first they didnt like, and the second was "Night" but the album was basically done by this point. CONTEXT :sigh:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

sorry Joe, but I have to give Game his points, without listening to the interview you didnt know the context of how Night came about, Jimmy said they had two tracks from this guy, the first they didnt like, and the second was "Night" but the album was basically done by this point. CONTEXT :sigh:

what does what I said have to do with Game? lol My whole statement was about Janet and her decisions. This ain't the first time she's almost left good tracks off of an album.

what does what I said have to do with Game? lol My whole statement was about Janet and her decisions. This ain't the first time she's almost left good tracks off of an album.

:blink: Joe. It was almost left off due to CIRCUMSTANCES not that she was making a bad decision to possibly leave it off. U would have a point if Jimmy said janet was on the fence about putting it on. Thats not what happened. 

• Upvote 4

:blink: Joe. It was almost left off due to CIRCUMSTANCES not that she was making a bad decision to possibly leave it off. U would have a point if Jimmy said janet was on the fence about putting it on. Thats not what happened. 

what circumstance would keep her from leaving a hot track off her album? :mellow:

um she didnt hear the track until after the deadline, she obviously agreed it was a hot track since she added it after they were done with the album.

well since she left this song on there then obviously i'm not talking about "Night" am I? I'm talking about all the other songs that she's left off her other albums or did y'all not see my put that in my other post?