Jimmy Jam on "Unbreakable" Kelly show

Bailey

We already knew that info about Night, Dammn Baby, After You Fall, No Sleeep, and Burn It up

she should've asked if Janet recorded any babymaking songs 

Umm, this interview was basically an exclusive.  Very few of facts that Kelly covered were known until now.  I've not heard anywhere else that story about Night, and I'm sure several of us that were curious went back and checked the credits.  The original track for Night was probably written by Michaela Shiloh, whom also worked with Janet on Make Me... a project that didn't involve Jimmy or Terry (and IMO her best cut away from J &T).  Shiloh is only 24 now, which means when she did Make Me with Janet, she was only 16 or 17!!!  

• Upvote 1

We already knew that info about Night, Dammn Baby, After You Fall, No Sleeep, and Burn It up

she should've asked if Janet recorded any babymaking songs 

This interview was sp much more than just about those songs. And i doubt she made babymaking songs...she seems over that in the new space she's in.

• 3 weeks later...

This fascinates me to no end.  I could listen to this for another hour I think.  Their processes seem so authentic - I would love to just sit in the room with them quietly in the corner and watch them interact and create.  I really hope they continue the partnership in this same manner and create more great albums together.  

• Upvote 2