[NEW] Bruno Mars - 24k Magic (Official Video)

bu.

I wonder where it'll debut, I'd almost put money on top 10, like there's Banners ALLLLLLL over the net, the song is being played all throught the streets of LA this weekend....the promotion game is off the chain, there's no way at the very least this won't debut a top 20

Wasn't he on SNL last night :unsure: 

Lord knows I love Bruno, he's my husband. But I just can't get into this. I know the album is going to be great, so it'll make up for this.

And I pray that I don't hear Uptown Funk again. 

Edited by Kishi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

His album leaked and it is heavy on the same sound as his last three-four singles. 

Dont get me wrong.. his album is good and flows extremely well but I'm missing that awesome Power ballad (the Babyface co-written song is weak) 

But the album is solid

Edited by Game

Yea ive been prepping for the dance album, he was saying in various interviews that this is all for the tour and what he realized with the last tour is he's stacked on ballads (he is), but he needs more dance music, its what he & the band likes to perform most & its what the audience responds to most. So I'm glad hes upfront about that, also cause he does dance music really well 

Thats so disappointing about the Babyface song but eh Face dont really have that touch anymore & hasnt had it in a good while. 

This is EASILY 1 of the best dance albums in YEARS. And I love every dance song is a different type. Perm is that good James Brown 70s funky shit like for real. And you have good representations of the 80s & 90s & 2 songs that sound perfect for today. 

This is why he slays, and it can be said for all 3 albums. You hear the influences but yiu hear him & his hard work & originality too. The man brings the live band & actual instrumentals & fucking harmonies, not sounding monotone & computerized. Hes so needed right now.

This fallows suit with the rest of the album's where theres only 1 filler track (Straight up & down). The rest I fell in love with & am still high from 1st listen.

False alarm on that Babyface song for me, I was expecting some Best Thing I Never Had crap, but no this was good, standout no, especially compared to his other ballads in the catelog, but its a great fit & closer for this album.

Best album from a male this year.

Edited by jarrylf

This is EASILY 1 of the best dance albums in YEARS. And I love every dance song is a different type. Perm is that good James Brown 70s funky shit like for real. And you have good representations of the 80s & 90s & 2 songs that sound perfect for today.

This is why he slays, and it can be said for all 3 albums. You hear the influences but yiu hear him & his hard work & originality too. The man brings the live band & actual instrumentals & fucking harmonies, not sounding monotone & computerized.

This falls suit with the rest of the album's where theres only 1 filler track (Straight up & down). The rest I fell in love with & am still high from 1st listen.

False alarm on that Babyface song for me, I was expecting some Best Thing I Never Had crap, but no this was good, standout no, especially compared to his other ballads in the catelog, but its a great fit & closer for this album.

That was a Babyface song? Kenneth, what you doing? Ugh That song brought the album down for me. 

Anyway I haven't heard this album yet but I had it pre-ordered. can't wait to hear it in full. I'm eager to listen to Callin' All My Lovelies since Game dedicated it to me

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

That was a Babyface song? Kenneth, what you doing? Ugh That song brought the album down for me. 

Anyway I haven't heard this album yet but I had it pre-ordered. can't wait to hear it in full. I'm eager to listen to Callin' All My Lovelies since Game dedicated it to me

Right, I was so very disappointed in learning that was him 

And it pleases me that he dedicated that song to you, its accurate. See it's about warning this girl if she dont stop ignoring him hes calling someone else.....that sounds accurate since...you mine. I dedicate Versace On The Floor to you. :D

Right, I was so very disappointed in learning that was him 

And it pleases me that he dedicated that song to you, its accurate. See it's about warning this girl if she dont stop ignoring him hes calling someone else.....that sounds accurate since...you mine. I dedicate Versace On The Floor to you. :D

:rolleyes: Ain't no one ask you to translate the song for him.. he'll listen to it.. smile and think about me when he's jammin out. 

This is why he slays, and it can be said for all 3 albums. You hear the influences but yiu hear him & his hard work & originality too. The man brings the live band & actual instrumentals & fucking harmonies, not sounding monotone & computerized. Hes so needed right now.

This fallows suit with the rest of the album's where theres only 1 filler track (Straight up & down). The rest I fell in love with & am still high from 1st listen.

I don't like his Sophomore album much but his first and this album is really really good. 

Im disappointed it was nine songs but I skipped two of them (Versace & the track after it). 

The Babyface track is basic... after working with Adele, Bruno should have come stronger with his ballad. 

Oh and one last thing: NINE TRACKS?!? Wtf. Zero exclusives too... that's where he messed up

I wasn't impressed on the first listen.

Right now I'm on the second listen and there are some clear stand outs.

My problem with this album is that I looove and live for music from the 70's to the 00's and the production and lyrics of every song seem lifted and borrowed, especially from the late 80's and early 90's. 

This isn't as good as his other 2 albums. Not a bad album. Just repetitive. UJ > DW&H > 24KM