[NEW] Bruno Mars - 24k Magic (Official Video)

bu.

The kang is back! 

When my phone got the alert.... at midnight.... (I only get music update notifications for 2 artists honestly). 

I wasnt sure about this type of song for the 1st single aftee the massive success of UF 2yrs ago, I low key was more so rooting for a ballad or a rock song, BUT...... THAT 5'5 MOTHAFUCKA.....shiiiit he did it again.

The kang is back! 

When my phone got the alert.... at midnight.... (I only get music update notifications for 2 artists honestly). 

I wasnt sure about this type of song for the 1st single aftee the massive success of UF 2yrs ago, I low key was more so rooting for a ballad or a rock song, BUT...... THAT 5'5 MOTHAFUCKA.....shiiiit he did it again.

Gaga who?

Maybe if she put forth more time in quality hooks and meaningful songs she wouldn't have fizzled out so quickly

She should stick to acting. Out of all the girls she has the most potential to be an EGOT -_- 

It hasn't been 24hrs and I lost count of how many times I've heard it, I know it mostly by heart now, GOD how does this man just own the way he does?:wub:

I'm so excited about the album, like his albums slay because they're never 1 genre or 1 style, and he's purposely been hard at work outdoing himself for this project for the last few years (well specifically since his last tour ended) so it all begins. AND we'll be getting the 2nd song soon cause he'll be the musical guest on SNL next week....Gaga will be the week after....that's interesting.

He came to own, that's what everything abot this all is feeling right, he made sre the timing was right and that all the ducks were in order.

favorite lines:
Oh they don't know? (Go on tell 'em)
Oh they don't know? (Go on tell 'em)
I bet they know soon as we walk in (Showin' up)

(the whole 2nd verse)
Second verse for the hustlas (hustlas)

Gangstas (gangstas)
Bad bitches and ya ugly ass friends (Haha)
Can I preach? (Uh oh) Can I preach? (Uh oh)
I gotta show 'em how a pimp get it in
First, take your sip (sip), do your dip (dip)
Spend your money like money ain't shit (Whoop, whoop)
We too fresh
Got to blame in on Jesus
Hashtag blessed
They ain't ready for me

LOVE IT :wub:   Reminds me of this masterpiece for some reason

I agree, it's not a copy ofcourse, but like same tribe as.That's still my favorite Snoop song.

No. he just knows what he's doing with his career. If his second single is like this one than you have a point

Exactly, if he were every 1 of his hits would at least be in the same genre. But the hilarity is he's 1 of FEW male artists in the last 10 yrs who arent. He has hit ballads, pop songs, dance songs, rap songs  R&B, rock. Wrote, produced & composed numerous hits for others, is a 1 man band & choreographer......who.else?

Hell, he coulda luxuriated the rest of the year with that Adele credit.

Edited by jarrylf

Exactly, if he were every 1 of his hits would at least be in the same genre. But the hilarity is he's 1 of FEW male artists in the last 10 yrs who arent. He has hit ballads, pop songs, dance songs, rap songs  R&B, rock. Wrote, produced & composed numerous hits for others, is a 1 man band & choreographer......who.else?

Hell, he coulda luxuriated the rest of the year with that Adele credit.

Timberlake is a one-trick pony... Bruno is very versatile... Talking to the Moon ugh!!! I miss that song

• Upvote 3

Timberlake is a one-trick pony... Bruno is very versatile... Talking to the Moon ugh!!! I miss that song

EXACTLY.

Ch....how you just gon up & bring up 1 of the 5 songs that solidified that he's the only mothafuckin man of the last 15yrs worth my time.....

TALKIN TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

TRYIN TA GET TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOUUUU

AND HOPE YOU'RE ON THE OTHERSIDE TALKIN TO ME TOO!

Image result for mARIAH cAREY American Idol gif

• Upvote 2

I wonder where it'll debut, I'd almost put money on top 10, like there's Banners ALLLLLLL over the net, the song is being played all throught the streets of LA this weekend....the promotion game is off the chain, there's no way at the very least this won't debut a top 20