New Picture

Utopia

Yall are taking way too much time to put this up <_< 

janet-jackson-pregnant-main1.thumb.jpg.8

“We thank God for our blessing,” says the star.
After Jackson announced in April she was postponing her Unbreakable World Tour in May to focus on “planning” a family with her husband Wissam Al Mana, sources confirmed to PEOPLE the star was expecting her first child.

Over the last few months, Jackson has kept a low profile and was last spotted shopping for baby buys at London’s Back in Action furniture store.

“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well,” a source close to the Jackson family previously told PEOPLE. “She actually feels very good about everything.”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/10/12/janet-jackson-baby-bump-photo-pregnancy-announcement/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

-----------

She looks amazing :wub:  

Her bresteces are HUGE :o 

• Upvote 10

These stories are hilarious!  Janet has not ballooned to 250 pounds.  Janet just did a photoshoot on Tuesday and is doing one today.  She has been in Los Angeles throughout her entire pregnancy. Now whether she has had the baby already is the question.   :filenails:

Bailey I'm sorta in the Janet circle indirectly. People tend to forget what I do for a living.  Everything has been hush hush regarding these bookings.  Let's just say you don't ask questions on top of the information you are given for your artists.  

I told you there was a shoot. 

I bow to this man

• Upvote 2