New Picture

Utopia

Ancient? Wtf as if Lord and God aren't ancient English words? As if speaking Arabic is that taboo that you have to try to convey that Inshallah is "ancient". 

It is a common phrase. Bu says so, scholars agree. You are wrong in your thinking and there is nothing you can do to make it right. Pls stop 

Stop trying to create your own truth based on your own ignorance.

If I say "JESUS H. CHRIST YOURE IGNORANT," that doesn't make me Christian. 

Inshallah is an Arabic phrase period.. used by Middle Eastern citizens of all religions.

You mad the woman converted. Lmao. You wish she embraced no religious affiliation but she has and she does. You continue to completely miss the point, of course it's ancient...which means Janet's new found use of it is very specific and timely for someone who has always said "God bless." And referenced God in this very specific way. See you're relatively new to the game. You came in around AFY, well I remember the Rachel interview in her house around DOAD and going into VR I remember Janet's language & ive paid enough attention to the woman to recognize and understand when her moves switch up. 

You using Jesus in a way to belittle is not the same as Janet shouting blessings & affirmations in Arabic. It's specific, it's intent, it's being read into as she intended for it to be. She never hides her beliefs, she speaks of them in plain sight. This is one of those times and "it's a such a beautiful thing". Just relax weirdo. Right now Janet's somewhere having recently thanked God/Allah for her blessed child moving around in her stomach. Her happiness is testament to her beautiful faith. 

• Upvote 1

You mad the woman converted. Lmao. You wish she embraced no religious affiliation but she has and she does. You continue to completely miss the point, of course it's ancient...which means Janet's new found use of it is very specific and timely for someone who has always said "God bless." And referenced God in this very specific way. See you're relatively new to the game. You came in around AFY, well I remember the Rachel interview in her house around DOAD and going into VR I remember Janet's language & ive paid enough attention to the woman to recognize and understand when her moves switch up. 

You using Jesus in a way to belittle is not the same as Janet shouting blessings & affirmations in Arabic. It's specific, it's intent, it's being read into as she intended for it to be. She never hides her beliefs, she speaks of them in plain sight. This is one of those times and "it's a such a beautiful thing". Just relax weirdo. Right now Janet's somewhere having recently thanked God/Allah for her blessed child moving around in her stomach. Her happiness is testament to her beautiful faith. 

boi bye... you're making things up as you go 

Why tf ya'll keep giving each other attention...??

Move tf on or gtfo ?

Trolling that cancer has become the only entertainment there is to offer here. He loves to go from thread to thread policing with him opinions. Since I had time I gave him some. Which is unusual but I felt like it. 

I want to actually have this discussion from a different perspective. But since ppl like Game exist around here it would be hijacked. I'd love to talk about Janet & her growth. It's a thread I started on the other forum before the album dropped and then she came out & proved it all to be true. 

• Downvote 1

Please give sources. We'll wait :coffee: 

she doesnt have to make a formal announcement, her faith is her personal business. long as she's not some religious zealot trying to shove her beliefs down other people throats i dont see why its an issue...unless you are anti islam.

she doesnt

So you're guessing... She doesn't have to release press release for everything she does privately. 

I never said it was an issue. I have laid with Muslim men. I respect people's decisions. I love diversity, peace, love and other hippie shit. Don't try to make it out like I give a damn about someone's religion? :lmao: nice try, you fail

I'm asking, What makes you, in your opinion (yes opinion bc it strays from facts), think (think bc you're only assuming based on body language and eye movements) that Janet Jackson is Muslim without sounding bigoted?

And Go. 

Edited by Game

So you're guessing... She doesn't have to release press release for everything she does privately. 

I never said it was an issue. I have laid with Muslim men. I respect people's decisions. I love diversity, peace, love and other hippie shit. Don't try to make it out like I give a damn about someone's religion? :lmao: nice try, you fail

I'm asking, What makes you, in your opinion (yes opinion bc it strays from facts), think (think bc you're only assuming based on body language and eye movements) that Janet Jackson is Muslim without sounding bigoted?

And Go. 

a few things....her use of 'insha allah' is not random, she no longer drinks alcohol as per her dancers, she chose to marry a muslim man, and now she's having a muslim child. before you say 'how do you know the baby will be muslim' , the children of muslim men are born into islam. her muslim  brother jermaine has hinted that she has converted.

she doesnt have to make a formal announcement, her faith is her personal business. long as she's not some religious zealot trying to shove her beliefs down other people throats i dont see why its an issue...unless you are anti islam.

Its her personal business but if she does decide to tour again as a Muslim woman and not as Janet I think people should know what type of show they are paying for.  Will it be a show with the same outfit and kids dancing on stage or a show fit for a woman described as the greatest female entertainer.  I was raised catholic but I have never believed in any of the shit they talk about. I'm pro choice, pro marriage equality and women rights.  I wonder if she practices Islam in the same way since the Koran advocates executing homosexuals, thinks rape is the womans fault, and marginalizes women. Does she just see past that and embrace other things in the religion.  

Edited by DasSad

Its her personal business but if she does decide to tour again as a Muslim woman and not as Janet I think people should know what type of show they are paying for.  Will it be a show with the same outfit and kids dancing on stage or a show fit for a woman described as the greatest female entertainer.  I was raised catholic but I have never believed in any of the shit they talk about. I'm pro choice, pro marriage equality and women rights.  I wonder if she practices Islam in the same way since the Koran advocates executing homosexuals, thinks rape is the womans fault, and marginalizes women. Does she just see past that and embrace other things in the religion.  

I see what you are saying. Because I am also pro choice, pro marriage equality and women rights. She can't be too deep into it because she still has all of her gay best friends around her. Gil is still very much apart of her life.

It's bull shit that people need to know anything about her religion in regard to the show when she tours. People love to point out the militant sides of religion while overlooking the drones flying over countries and bombing men, women, and children at this very moment. 

Who gives a fuck if Janet is of Muslim faith have you seen her killing off any human life, or embracing it with more love? Don't bring your disdain for religion and project it on Janet's faith. People are so hypocritical. Their country can believe in killing people to grow their agenda and not a word, never heard anyone say "I wonder if Janet believes in capitalism & democracy...since it believes in killing anyone who opposes it with a different system, enslaving people & never paying reparations, committing genocide to further its expansion..." Let her live. Her new position in my opinion is beautiful. 

• Upvote 2

If Janet herself has not declared to be Muslim, then we shouldn't assume she is. Janet has a history of taking bits and pieces of whatever she likes and making them her own, as well as respecting other cultures and customs. 

Wissam is Muslim, and Janet MAY have converted, BUT she also may just like some of their teachings. In this era, she says "inshallah" and "I woke up in heaven in the morning". 

I have both muslims and Christians in my family, and I take from both religions, without any affiliation, more or a spiritual connection.... personally, I think that's where Janet is, not that it matters either way, her music is still the same. 

• Upvote 3

It's bull shit that people need to know anything about her religion in regard to the show when she tours. People love to point out the militant sides of religion while overlooking the drones flying over countries and bombing men, women, and children at this very moment. 

Who gives a fuck if Janet is of Muslim faith have you seen her killing off any human life, or embracing it with more love? Don't bring your disdain for religion and project it on Janet's faith. People are so hypocritical. Their country can believe in killing people to grow their agenda and not a word, never heard anyone say "I wonder if Janet believes in capitalism & democracy...since it believes in killing anyone who opposes it with a different system, enslaving people & never paying reparations, committing genocide to further its expansion..." Let her live. Her new position in my opinion is beautiful. 

Minus the democracy you could be describing Qatar right there and you don't know what her new position is to find it to be anything. You want to talk about people overlooking drones at the same time looking over what happening to children men and women by the hands of their own governments. Slaves right now as we speak are building their infrastructures, living in slums, overworked and dying in that heat.  They ship their corpses back to their families in India in red pine boxes.  But we cant condemn Qatar right because that's Janet related.  Theres your hypocrisy.  Take the drones away.  Take the US military away and those people would still be dying because this new generation wants a different kind of way then their old regimes.  Look at Syria.  That began as an anti-government uprising 

And its not bull shit for ticket buyers to know what kind of show they are getting.  Al Green had to switch his shit back real quick because people were not paying to hear him sing go tell it on the mountain. They wanted those love songs.  Those hits.  

• Downvote 1

Minus the democracy you could be describing Qatar right there and you don't know what her new position is to find it to be anything. You want to talk about people overlooking drones at the same time looking over what happening to children men and women by the hands of their own governments. Slaves right now as we speak are building their infrastructures, living in slums, overworked and dying in that heat.  They ship their corpses back to their families in India in red pine boxes.  But we cant condemn Qatar right because that's Janet related.  Theres your hypocrisy.  Take the drones away.  Take the US military away and those people would still be dying because this new generation wants a different kind of way then their old regimes.  Look at Syria.  That began as an anti-government uprising 

And its not bull shit for ticket buyers to know what kind of show they are getting.  Al Green had to switch his shit back real quick because people were not paying to hear him sing go tell it on the mountain. They wanted those love songs.  Those hits.  

I doubt that anyone who got a chance to see the Unbreakable tour came away dissapointed.  Yes she was covered in one costume.  Yes there were no male dancers...she still slayed. Do ticket buyers want her to continue simulating sex on stage with men? Is that's what we need to be entertained? She sung her songs  danced her ass off with an energy and sass only she could give.

• Upvote 5

I doubt that anyone who got a chance to see the Unbreakable tour came away dissapointed.  Yes she was covered in one costume.  Yes there were no male dancers...she still slayed. Do ticket buyers want her to continue simulating sex on stage with men? Is that's what we need to be entertained? She sung her songs  danced her ass off with an energy and sass only she could give.

Not when everybody, their mama and their dead pet was dragging her for the sexual act and image. She was getting dragged by everyone for letting her labia rule her music and image.

p9CqwPA0hxp8A.gif

I still dont understand why do people care about her religion... Still dont know whats the big issue of her being all covered up when that was the image she was pushing till LWNDWY. A MESS.

• Upvote 1

Not when everybody, their mama and their dead pet was dragging her for the sexual act and image. She was getting dragged by everyone for letting her labia rule her music and image.

p9CqwPA0hxp8A.gif

I still dont understand why do people care about her religion... Still dont know whats the big issue of her being all covered up when that was the image she was pushing till LWNDWY. A MESS.

In all fairness, that was over 20 years ago. There are fans that wouldnt really know any better and I can understand the "shock" of seeing her covered considering she has been marketed as a sexual artist since then. I think its also the fact that its not just on stage we are seeing her completely covered, but offstage (from the little we've seen) too. But does showing skin constitute as being entertained? Do you have to walk on stage rubbing your punanny to be sexy?

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 3

In all fairness, that was over 20 years ago. There are fans that wouldnt really know any better and I can understand the "shock" of seeing her covered considering she has been marketed as a sexual artist since then. I think its also the fact that its not just on stage we are seeing her completely covered, but offstage (from the little we've seen) too. But does showing skin constitute as being entertained? Do you have to walk on stage rubbing your punanny to be sexy?

Exactly. 

I understand that some only know the sexual side of her but still... This shouldn't be this big of a deal.

• Upvote 1

Exactly. 

I understand that some only know the sexual side of her but still... This shouldn't be this big of a deal.

it is a big deal for some because lots of people hate muslims and them idol Janet Jackson  being Muslim is too hard to accept.

as long as she is happy so we should be . 

right. i didnt see any fans who went to the unbreakable shows complaining, there was no religious aspect to her show. its funny how a few years ago people were saying how janet needs to tone it down , now that she's 50 years old they are complaining about her being too covered.

• Upvote 2

Oh god how do I see THAT show?! just thinking bout that is making my.........nm