Alicia Keys - Here (Album cover)

bu.

• 2 weeks later...

New track.I LOVE IT. It's freakin perfect  -_- :wub:  This chorus is LIFE :wub: 

Alicia always has THAT one track on her albums that completely obliterates me and makes me obsessed. I think i found that one from this album -_- 

I cant wait to put my hands on this freaking album. :wub: 

• Upvote 1

EW at the studio version of Holy War... WTF is this Alicia? How can a song sound under and overproduced at the same time? <_< She ruined the perfection that was the chorus. A Sexxx Dreams Teas <_< 

Hate it when i love a live version of a song and the clear studio version is a fucking mess... Happened with Toucanne's Sexxx Dreams and now with this. 

UiuOMYkRxG836.gif

• Upvote 1

This album literally comes out tomorrow... it was shipped to retailers on Wednesday but NO ONE has posted it online. What kind of bull shit....

this wouldn't happen to Beyoncé or Gaga.. 

Even the retail leakers don't want it :lmao:

Listening to it now. 

Not that enthused by it yet. Lyrically it slays. Musically it starts off poor but I really liked She Don't Really Care although the name checking a New York place is played out by her. Illusion of Bliss is very old school Alicia! I love it!

WHEW at the HDD # for Alicia. 40K is not the tea. She is in such a weird place commercially. Her and Usher used to be huge album sellers and now they are struggling to go wood. 

That whole Mashonda mess really hurt her public image :o She's been on a downhill spiral since EOF. People didnt give that album a fair chance and she kinda pandered a bit with GOF but the public is forever telling her nope.