SNL Fall 2016

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

:lmao: SNL has been amazing with their opening sketches. Period!!

They Alec Baldwin as Trump has been the best.. genius.. and I strongly dislike Alec

Kate McKinnon is a genius [period] butwith her Hillary Clinton impressions, she's beyond amazing. Bravo to them 

I just started this so I haven't gotten to Bruno Mars performance :wub: 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

Anderson and Martha: What do you admire about Mr. Trump"

Hillary: "I admire his generosity. He just handed me this election on Friday" :ph34r::w00t:

Liked the "Sorry" parody and saw an MJ shoutout and saw Bruno perform.

I was too busy watching Janet's 2004 espisode so I missed out on everything else:asham: 

Anderson and Martha: What do you admire about Mr. Trump"

Hillary: "I admire his generosity. He just handed me this election on Friday" :ph34r::w00t:

Liked the "Sorry" parody and saw an MJ shoutout and saw Bruno perform.

I was too busy watching Janet's 2004 espisode so I missed out on everything else:asham: 

It's on Hulu (I don't watch live television much). It's been a great season

Janet's season is missing a skit or two

It's on Hulu (I don't watch live television much). It's been a great season

Janet's season is missing a skit or two

Nice, I didn't know that. Just switched to Hulu (from Netflix) a while ago but haven't used it much since I usually watch tv live.

Some are missing on Hulu? Well it'll be nice to see what they do have in better quality than JanetMedia

Nice, I didn't know that. Just switched to Hulu (from Netflix) a while ago but haven't used it much since I usually watch tv live.

Some are missing on Hulu? Well it'll be nice to see what they do have in better quality than JanetMedia

For some reason, probably contractual agreements, Janet's episode is only select clips (missing one or two sketches and musical performances). 

You made the switch? Nah. Get both ;) 

I'm shocked they did a skit for Great British Bake Off. I didn't know it aired in the US or that it was known there? It's MASSIVE in the UK or at least it was. It died this year now that it's changing over to that trashy channel. 

I'm shocked they did a skit for Great British Bake Off. I didn't know it aired in the US or that it was known there? It's MASSIVE in the UK or at least it was. It died this year now that it's changing over to that trashy channel. 

I didn't get it. They saved it for last for a reason. None of the skits were funny except the opening 

I didn't get it. They saved it for last for a reason. None of the skits were funny except the opening 

You'd have to know the show to get it which is why I'm shocked they did one of GBBO because I just didn't think anyone in USA knew what it was. 

Edited by Dammn Bu