Janet is once again a RRHOF nominee for class 2017.

hotboy06

http://variety.com/2016/music/news/rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-2017-nominees-tupac-journey-1201890991/

• Bad Brains
  • Chaka Khan
  • Chic
  • Depeche Mode
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • J. Geils Band
  • Jane’s Addiction
  • Janet Jackson
  • Joan Baez
  • Joe Tex
  • Journey
  • Kraftwerk
  • MC5
  • Pearl Jam
  • Steppenwolf
  • The Cars
  • The Zombies
  • Tupac Shakur
  • Yes

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced Tuesday morning the nominees for its 2017 induction ceremony. This year’s nominees include Tupac Shakur, Chaka Khan, Pearl Jam, Bad Brains, Janet Jackson, and more.

Pearl Jam and Tupac seem like locks for induction.  Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, and Yes could sneak in this year.  They need a woman and out of of the three, Janet is the biggest headliner.  Why won't they just induct her already?!

Untitled-93.gif

me too TBH 

Just so I could laugh. :lmao:

But they haven't nominated Rufus since 2012.  I really don't know what the hell the committee be thinking.

They want to get their rock bands in now cuz they know once their current voters die, and the new voters, who will undeniably have a wider taste in music, come in, those old bands won't have a chance. 

That will come in December.  I've got Wissam goons on speed dial. And my good sis CIA has a heads up as well.

Untitled-93.gif

I will not have you putting a hit out on the R&R voting committee. But I definitely am ready for December's news.

tumblr_lohqo5bCTH1qlr140o1_500.gif

Just so I could laugh. :lmao:

They want to get their rock bands in now cuz they know once their current voters die, and the new voters, who will undeniably have a wider taste in music, come in, those old bands won't have a chance. 

I will not have you putting a hit out on the R&R voting committee. But I definitely am ready for December's news.

But its somewhat happening now..all I want is the 90's trinity of women to get in so it will be easier for lessors who come down the line to get in.

Well if they don't nominate JanTHENA, then I won't have a choice.

But its somewhat happening now..all I want is the 90's trinity of women to get in so it will be easier for lessors who come down the line to get in.

The only other 90s women that have a chance of getting in are Whitney and Mariah. And if Whitney doesn't get in, Mariah surely isn't getting in. 

Inductees are gonna be announced in December. If Janet gets inducted, I'm sure she'll reschedule her induction. But we shall see how things go.

The only other 90s women that have a chance of getting in are Whitney and Mariah. And if Whitney doesn't get in, Mariah surely isn't getting in. 

Inductees are gonna be announced in December. If Janet gets inducted, I'm sure she'll reschedule her induction. But we shall see how things go.

Who the fuck else was I talking about? Only legends of our time. :umm: And yes and yes.

:lmao: Well she's had awards shows schedule around her..so I don't see why this would be different..

Why do you want lessors to get in though? The credibility of this will die when a Selena or Katy Perry get in :lmao:

Who the fuck else was I talking about? Only legends of our time. :umm: And yes and yes.

:lmao: Well she's had awards shows schedule around her..so I don't see why this would be different..

You could've been talking about Canadian songstress Celine Dion. :umm: Then there's Toni. But it's very unlikely she's getting inducted. -_-

Well that was because she put out a historical document that set the world on fire for a good year and a half. That was warranted. 

You could've been talking about Canadian songstress Celine Dion. :umm: Then there's Toni. But it's very unlikely she's getting inducted. -_-

Well that was because she put out a historical document that set the world on fire for a good year and a half. That was warranted. 

Ch...ZZZline is not getting in.

April ceremony is cancelled. It'll be pushed back to accommodate LEGEND. photo 4lkphsjpg.gif

• Upvote 1