Everyone Thought Of Janet Jackson When Trump Called Clinton ‘Nasty’

kaeh1213

Spotify has reported that streaming for nasty has increased 250% since last night. Janet Jam and Lewis are getting a check today. Lol! 

probably just enough to order something off the 2 for $2.50 menu from Mickey-D's!! ?

...but point taken.

• Upvote 4

of course she will

I mean what do y'all want her to do? Endorse Hillary? I saw so many people on Twitter @ing snl wanting to get Janet on this Saturday. But that shit definitely ain't happening since she is like 9 months pregnant. I guess the best she can do is Tweet something. It was great seeing people like Angela Bassett, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ellen D, Rupaul, and the old Asian guy from Star Trek tweet about this. 

• Upvote 1

I mean what do y'all want her to do? Endorse Hillary? I saw so many people on Twitter @ing snl wanting to get Janet on this Saturday. But that shit definitely ain't happening since she is like 9 months pregnant. I guess the best she can do is Tweet something. It was great seeing people like Angela Bassett, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ellen D, Rupaul, and the old Asian guy from Star Trek tweet about this. 

You acknowledge it, and play with it a bit. 

Case in point:

Beyonce: "When he fuck me good, I take his ass to Red Lobster."

Red Lobster:

Result: 

Red Lobster: Sales spike 33% after Beyoncé endorsement

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/09/investing/red-lobster-beyonce-formation/

A few simple RT's of the [good] memes and encouraging everyone to vote. It's a simply way of saying thank you while encouraging voter participation without taking sides. Gets the job done perfectly. 

Let's keep in mind, the RRHOF is watching, and voting. 

So again, hopefully this won't be yet ANOTHER opportunity slipping away.

• Upvote 1

Janet's not going to tweet about the election. Why would she?! Did she tweet for President Obama? No.. I'm pretty sure Janet is over the whole "politics" since Bush mentioned her for breast

Bush used Janet as a scapegoat for those weapons of mass destruction that the US never found. However I do remember her tweeting back in 2012 to go out and vote. I personally don't believe she should say anything. Hillary got a lot of mess with her. And Donald....well you know. 

Well not just this in general. Janet has let every opportunity during this era slip away way before she got pregnant. What about Fresh off the Boat? You mean to tell me her whole crew including her dancers, Jimmy, and Terry made an appearance on the show but she couldn't even do a damn cameo? Boy bye!

You acknowledge it, and play with it a bit. 

Case in point:

Beyonce: "When he fuck me good, I take his ass to Red Lobster."

Red Lobster:

Result: 

Red Lobster: Sales spike 33% after Beyoncé endorsement

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/09/investing/red-lobster-beyonce-formation/

A few simple RT's of the [good] memes and encouraging everyone to vote. It's a simply way of saying thank you while encouraging voter participation without taking sides. Gets the job done perfectly. 

Let's keep in mind, the RRHOF is watching, and voting. 

So again, hopefully this won't be yet ANOTHER opportunity slipping away.

A business =/= a 9 month pregnant 50 year old woman.

Her health and that of her child should be a priority, not using some dumb election to promote herself, which I personally don't think she cares about.

A business =/= a 9 month pregnant 50 year old woman.

Her health and that of her child should be a priority, not using some dumb election to promote herself, which I personally don't think she cares about.

Help me understand how saying thank you for recognizing a song will have an effect on her health. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Spotify has reported that streaming for nasty has increased 250% since last night. Janet Jam and Lewis are getting a check today. Lol! 

I'm surprised it was on Spotify since half her videos are missing on Youtube and the ones that are up are blocked in most countries :lmao:

I'm surprised it was on Spotify since half her videos are missing on Youtube and the ones that are up are blocked in most countries :lmao:

That's dumb Bu.. Please stop 

Spotify is a audio streaming site that pays Janet per play; YouTube is a free site period. Don't confuse the two

Help me understand how saying thank you for recognizing a song will have an effect on her health. 

she doesn't need to capitalize on people showing her respect. She's not an opportunist and doesn't have a song featuring a cheap chain seafood restaurant :blink: 

Did you just compare Beyoncé, someone who doesn't twitter but instead had one of her 69 writers come up with a catchy line to Janet, general public making fun of Trump for calling the next President a "Nasty woman"

This is a reach of all reaches. You are delusional and you're reasoning is shit

There is zero reason Janet should get into American politics. Especially when she was used as an political tool. Get the fuck out 

Edited by Game

Spotify is a audio streaming site that pays Janet per play; YouTube is a free site period. Don't confuse the two

she doesn't need to capitalize on people showing her respect. She's not an opportunist and doesn't have a song featuring a cheap chain seafood restaurant :blink: 

Did you just compare Beyoncé, someone who doesn't twitter but instead had one of her 69 writers come up with a catchy line to Janet, general public making fun of Trump for calling the next President a "Nasty woman"

Get your head out of Janet's ass. Her digital presence is shit - fact which is why I'm surprised she's even on Spotify. But hey she's getting paid. She better enjoy that $1 cheque. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 3

Get your head out of Janet's ass. Her digital presence is shit - fact which is why I'm surprised she's even on Spotify. 

Get your head out your ass... She has endorsed Spotify during the UB era when she made playlists literally on Spotify

She's on all major pay per stream digital stores. Don't be stupid. Pay attention  

She was never not on Spotify. You're confusing her with the Purple Drugged One

Calling YouTube, a free site that doesn't pay artists, "digital presence" and comparing it to Spotify is ridiculous and beyond troubling. 

Get your head out your ass... She has endorsed Spotify during the UB era when she made playlists

She's on all major pay per stream digital stores. Don't be stupid. Pay attention  

LOL at you telling anyone to get their head out of their ass.

Yet her streams are so low compared to her peers. She has the worst presence because her digital game has always been shit.

There is zero reason Janet should get into American politics. Especially when she was used as an political tool. Get the fuck out 

This is the end result of completely missing the point. :lmao: