Everyone Thought Of Janet Jackson When Trump Called Clinton ‘Nasty’

kaeh1213

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do think Janet said on one of the talk shows (David Letterman, maybe?) that she was voting for Obama. I'd need to look it up.

Anyway, I'm just glad people are rediscovering Nasty :) 

Would've been cool for her (or Jimmy at least) to have fun with it with a tweet along the lines of "Nasty boys...NO. Nasty women...YES" buuuut I totally get that she's preoccupied at the moment.

• Upvote 1

She will. The fact that she hasn't even acknowledged her AMA nom or R&R HOF nom, she surely won't acknowledge this. And if she does, it'll probably be a tweet from her team long after the election is over.

I didn't even think about her not acknowledging the AMA or the RnRHoF nominations. Clearly Janet is in new mommy mode. She probably spents her day online baby shopping and reading those what to expect when your expecting books. I get her. I know the fans want Janet to do more to maintain her legacy.  But right now she is preparing to bring new life into this world. And at 50 she has to be over the moon.  I got a feeling that Janet and Wissam have been trying for a while now to have a baby.  Now it has happened. And I'm sure Janet is taking it all in even with all of the things that come with pregnancy good and bad. 

I didn't even think about her not acknowledging the AMA or the RnRHoF nominations. Clearly Janet is in new mommy mode. She probably spents her day online baby shopping and reading those what to expect when your expecting books. I get her. I know the fans want Janet to do more to maintain her legacy.  But right now she is preparing to bring new life into this world. And at 50 she has to be over the moon.  I got a feeling that Janet and Wissam have been trying for a while now to have a baby.  Now it has happened. And I'm sure Janet is taking it all in even with all of the things that come with pregnancy good and bad. 

Janet or her team simply tweeting about her AMA and R&R HOF nomination and encouraging fans to vote for her is hardly work on her part. That could be accomplished in less than five minutes . You all act as if Janet's an invalid just because she's pregnant.

Janet or her team simply tweeting about her AMA and R&R HOF nomination and encouraging fans to vote for her is hardly work on her part. That could be accomplished in less than five minutes . You all act as if Janet's an invalid just because she's pregnant.

I don't think she is invalid. I just don't think she is paying attention to any of this. Her mind is preoccupied with something more important right now. Her team has to get permission from her to post for her so if she says nothing than they can't post nothing.