Any Early Predictions For The 2011 Grammys?

TwistedElegance™

Who?

Hell if I know. They do it almost every year. It's always someone who's been in the music industry for 15 decades, has an album out, and gets nominated for Album of the Year. Nobody ever really considers them as a strong contender and people look at who's Hot at the Moment, and the Grammy goes to the older more established artist. That's why I was surprised that Taylor Swift won. Usually it's someone old.

Hell if I know. They do it almost every year. It's always someone who's been in the music industry for 15 decades, has an album out, and gets nominated for Album of the Year. Nobody ever really considers them as a strong contender and people look at who's Hot at the Moment, and the Grammy goes to the older more established artist. That's why I was surprised that Taylor Swift won. Usually it's someone old.

Didn't Prince release something :unsure: That's the power of T-Swizzle for you :excited:

I can't really be sure, normally I feel more confident. I think Sade and Eminem will be up for Album Of The Year. Susan Boyle, B.o.B or Florence + The Machine for Best New Artist. 'Empire State Of Mind' (if it's not too late) and 'The Only Exception' for Record Of The Year.

What else stands out?

all i know is NOTHING betta get nominated 4 sumthin, sumthin........................the song is already getting OSCAR buzz....................the grammy's need 2 seize on the momentum 2 :coffee:

I don't do predictions, just who I want to win... :P

* Album of the Year: Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid (This album is just AMAZING! :blush:)

* Rap Album: Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot...Son of Chico Dusty (And he got universal acclaim too :whistle:)

* Best Pop Female Vocal: "I Want to Know What Love Is" - Mariallah :blush:(But they hate her <_<)

* Best Dance Recording: "Make Me" - Janhovah :blush:(They hate her too <_<)

I've lost a lot of respect for the Grammys over the years, so I won't be getting my hopes up for anything.

I can't really be sure, normally I feel more confident. I think Sade and Eminem will be up for Album Of The Year. Susan Boyle, B.o.B or Florence + The Machine for Best New Artist. 'Empire State Of Mind' (if it's not too late) and 'The Only Exception' for Record Of The Year.

What else stands out?

"LOve the Way You Lie" will win record of the year.