Has Janet had her baby already because...

BlackCat1989

not possible but then again depends on when that photo shoot for that magazine was done cause she looks about 9 months in it. What month did she cancel the tour? Let's start calculating cause Lord knows I don't want nobody saying she been lying about carrying a baby.

Let's see...The tour was cancelled early March (excluding Dubai). She made the official announcement of her expecting a month later in April. I think the shoot for people was in September or so and the London pics more recently.

Honestly have no idea if she already had the baby since I thought she would late fall due date (late Oct-early Nov). In any case pretty sure it won't be long before we find out

Let's see...The tour was cancelled early March (excluding Dubai). She made the official announcement of her expecting a month later in April. I think the shoot for people was in September or so and the London pics more recently.

Honestly have no idea if she already had the baby since I thought she would late fall due date (late Oct-early Nov). In any case pretty sure it won't be long before we find out

She was in her second trimester in April (12 weeks pregnant) which means she conceived in January-February (ish)... from then October would be the ninth month but it could stretch all the way until November.

i doubt she had her child. 1) She's not seen with the child ATM which would be considered odd & 2) I'm sure she would announce it. 

She was in her second trimester in April (12 weeks pregnant) which means she conceived in January-February (ish)... from then October would be the ninth month but it could stretch all the way until November.

i doubt she had her child. 1) She's not seen with the child ATM which would be considered odd & 2) I'm sure she would announce it. 

Must be two Janet Jacksons. 

I mean some people already always thought she's wearing a fake bump and got a surrogate and those same people think she had a baby in the 80s. Who cares? She's having a baby and that's all that matters. 

I'm in London in 2 weeks. I need to track her down. Is she staying at the Dorchester or has she rented a house?

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 2

I mean some people already always thought she's wearing a fake bump and got a surrogate and those same people think she had a baby in the 80s. Who cares? She's having a baby and that's all that matters. 

I'm in London in 2 weeks. I need to track her down. Is she staying at the Dorchester or has she rented a house?

The last thing she needs is you stalking her. :umm: 

• Upvote 2

u think she's gonna make a video "hey you guy, I just gave birth, I wanted you all to be the first to know. I can't wait to see you all in Cleveland! MYM!"

• Upvote 1

I'm coming back to the UK in late December. Hopefully she's still in the UK by then. And we need to start rehearsals for our co-headlining tour. ^_^

what part of London :lol: north or west i guessing?

That's Central London in Lisson Grove, across from Regent's Park. 

• Upvote 3

I'm coming back to the UK in late December. Hopefully she's still in the UK by then. And we need to start rehearsals for our co-headlining tour. ^_^

oh i wasnt expecting there...im so living in the wrong part of town

Come to manchester :gaycat: