Drake mocks Kid cudi's depression

bu.

5b7486d9c38fddcdc74d9cce2e87ebb3.jpg?res

Recently rapper Kid Cudi checked himself into rehab to seek treatment for depression and suicidal urges. He spoke about his battle with mental illness and decided that checking himself in would be best for both himself and the people around himLast month, Cudi lashed out at Kanye West and Drake for not working with him.

Kid Cudi’s openness out his mental health definitely touched the hearts of hip-hop fans and Cudi fans nationally, however, Drake decided that Cudi’s battle with mental illness was something to poke fun at in his new song, “Two Birds, One Stone”.

The rapper uses Cudi’s outspokenness about his depression to fuel the flame in what is apparently a diss track. He says,

“You were, “The Man on the Moon,” now you just go through your phases. Life of the angry and famous.”

http://affinitymagazine.us/2016/10/24/drake-mocks-kid-cudis-depression-in-new-song/ 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Sounds like he wrote that before Cudi came out and said he was going to rehab. Doesn't seem related to that but moreso the outbursts about him and Kanye. 

Just my 2 cents. Drake is a very sensitive guy himself and I don't think he'd take a low blow like that.

Not a big deal. Its hiphop. Thats the history. Hit below the waist on WAX. No guns. Lets move on. 

Pretty much. It's why Eminem gets away with his misogyny/rape lyrics. If he did that shit in real life then it'd be another story lol.

But this hard hip-hop persona Drake is trying to emulate doesn't suit him imo. He seems like a big softie to me. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Pretty much. It's why Eminem gets away with his misogyny/rape lyrics. If he did that shit in real life then it'd be another story lol.

But this hard hip-hop persona Drake is trying to emulate doesn't suit him imo. He seems like a big softie to me. 

Eminem is white... if a black man rapped his lyrics from MM1, we'd be screwed