Need its OWN thread ...fuck the OFFICIAL one...

janetDAYZ

Madonna Responds

You know Madonna’s patterns, then you know that she hardly ever *completely* pays anyone’s shade and appears as though she’s clapped back at Gaga. She took to Instagram pretty much just to let us know that she saw what Gaga said. “Ink is the blood of literature, she begins. “Remember when people used to write? This post is not commentary on my ability to write. I have no need to defend myself. I love the art of writing. Putting ink to paper. Its more soulful then texting and so beautiful to receive a handwritten letter.”

Now, the tone of this post definitely reads “unbothered” to us, but what do you think, Roommates?

TSR STAFF: Talia O. @theclosetratchet on Instagram & @tallyohhh on Twitter!
Source: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2016/10/madonna-responds-lady-gaga-songwriting-comments/

I really like her new attitude. It's refreshing. 

I get that Gaga is saying that she creates her own art and isn't trying to be someone else but I'm confused because Madonna writes and plays instruments too? Am I missing something?

I really like her new attitude. It's refreshing. 

I get that Gaga is saying that she creates her own art and isn't trying to be someone else but I'm confused because Madonna writes and plays instruments too? Am I missing something?

Bu, Madonna is not that fluent in musicianship :lol: Her randomly playing giutar during her shows are merely used as a prop to make her appear to be a "musician" . Even Madonna knows thats not a skill she exceeds in. Its equivalent to Janet jumping on the keyboards on the "Control" video:lol: There's the clarity you were seeking. 

I am only a lil confused with the songwriting part cus Madonna DOES do that.. But maybe she meant as in actually composing the music. That..i dont believe Madonna does 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Bu, Madonna is not that fluent in musicianship :lol: Her randomly playing giutar during her shows are merely used as a prop to make her appear to be a "musician" . Even Madonna knows thats not a skill she exceeds in. Its equivalent to Janet jumping on the keyboards on the "Control" video:lol: There's the clarity you were seeking. 

I am only a lil confused with the songwriting part cus Madonna DOES do that.. But maybe she meant as in actually composing the music. That..i dont believe Madonna does 

I'm pretty sure Madonna was a guitarist and played drums in a band before she was famous :lol:

Yeah I've never seen Madonna as a composer or musically innovative in that aspect especially when she had to run to on the trend producers at times (Babydace comes to mind). 

I'm pretty sure Madonna was a guitarist and played drums in a band before she was famous :lol:

Yeah I've never seen Madonna as a composer or musically innovative in that aspect especially when she had to run to on the trend producers at times (Babydace comes to mind). 

She was not a guitarist, ever. :unsure: 

Drums possibly but... anyone can bang a can. -_-