Pop quiz

Aquaria

Pop quiz   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use lube to jack off?

• Yes
    • No

WELL. Like Bu (maybe) I don't need to but now I do. For 2 reasons. The first being I've noticed my peen been kinda smelly. And I realized it's from the friction of jacking off (I'm uncut). SO. Now I use lube and no more smelly peen and it is really luxurious and sexy, I've taken several videos of myself cus it's so sexy the way I stroke now vs without. 

WELL. Like Bu (maybe) I don't need to but now I do. For 2 reasons. The first being I've noticed my peen been kinda smelly. And I realized it's from the friction of jacking off (I'm uncut). SO. Now I use lube and no more smelly peen and it is really luxurious and sexy, I've taken several videos of myself cus it's so sexy the way I stroke now vs without. 

:gaycat:

I can do it dry.. been doing it dry until a few years ago... I have lube but I use lotion (less slippery) and spit for maximum orgasm 

Im set in my ways I tried lube before but its too distracting from what I want to do which is wipe it off and get down to it ...but some guys need it I guess, some guys spit on it to wank off for me its just not going to make things better...lube is for fucking a hole in my world

I mean we have so many choices taken from us, being cut, Im told, often, being uncut is more sensitive. I would chose to be uncut if it meant I was more sensitive. I would give my teenage self a gallon of lube to start jacking off to, because in the real world things get wet and there's not this much friction that your grip creates, trust me in the future you'll be thankful and those thirsty ass bottoms that live to make u nut will be too :sigh:

19776842.gif

tumblr_nfdiwp3i2A1qk07iqo3_250.gif

Because you get so much ass you don't need to jack off or because you're uncut? 

I'm cut. I also pre-cum quite a bit so that acts as a natural lube.

Where are these videos? I would like to use them for research purposes. 

• Upvote 1