Will We Ever Get...

J.

And no one's made this thread as far as I can remember :unsure:

And you all speculate on things all the time

I could go on, but it's clear that Some just need to get the poles out their asses

Edited by J.

No. DVD is dying. Stream it, Jan.

Will we ever have new questions to ask? :( 

She should negotiate an exclusivity deal with NETFLIX, and put all her shows on their worldwide catalog. Even the shows we never saw, From Rhythm Nation to Unbreakable. All at once. She would be the first to do it, again, and would be awsome to her image and legacy.
But they have no vision, so... I doubt that will ever happen :(

I wonder what happened to the visionary Janet. The business woman... Yes, she's still and icon, legendary and a GREAT musician/performer, but her carrer moves... well, not starting this conversation again.

The fact she simply missed RN 25 and Control 30 dates made me go limp on her. Sometimes it feels she doesn't care about her own stuff anymore. I don't know...

• Upvote 3

No. There is no market for 20+ year old concert DVDs. She'll barely make any profit off of it. It would have to be done as a highly-priced box set if it were to be done, though. But Janet has no motivation to put something like that together. So I would set my sights on other things, such as her actually completing a tour.

• Upvote 4

No. There is no market for 20+ year old concert DVDs. She'll barely make any profit off of it. It would have to be done as a highly-priced box set if it were to be done, though. 

So I would set my sights on other things, such as her actually completing a tour.

Thank you!

Already picked apart. Janet reserved some venues and they shit their minds on her committing to what she said

• Upvote 1

No. There is no market for 20+ year old concert DVDs. She'll barely make any profit off of it. It would have to be done as a highly-priced box set if it were to be done, though. But Janet has no motivation to put something like that together. So I would set my sights on other things, such as her actually completing a tour.

good point

She should negotiate an exclusivity deal with NETFLIX, and put all her shows on their worldwide catalog. Even the shows we never saw, From Rhythm Nation to Unbreakable. All at once. She would be the first to do it, again, and would be awsome to her image and legacy.
But they have no vision, so... I doubt that will ever happen :(

I wonder what happened to the visionary Janet. The business woman... Yes, she's still and icon, legendary and a GREAT musician/performer, but her carrer moves... well, not starting this conversation again.

The fact she simply missed RN 25 and Control 30 dates made me go limp on her. Sometimes it feels she doesn't care about her own stuff anymore. I don't know...

exactly