RUMOR MILL: Janet's having a boy; middle naming him 'Michael Brandon'

I'm sure your Google Alerts are a-buzzing over this rumor. Let's break down the facts: 

There are none 

All the articles are sourcing RadarOnline, who stated that Janet is naming her baby boy after her late brother Michael, and some twin that died at birth 60 years ago. Then goes on to state that Wissam is Muslim, controlling, but promised Janet she can name it after her brother and some twin she never known bc she didn't exist when it happened. 

The first name, according to the online tabloid website, will be Muslim and the baby will have the father's last name. 

but who is RadarOnline's source? 

A "close family friend". 

Thoughts? 

#LUTFA 

Edited by Game

Isn't RadarOnline the same ppl who started the "Janet has cancer" story? 

they're also the same ones that posted that false "evidence" list from the MJ trial a few days before his death anniversary this year, showing disturbing photos of kids, animals and dolls that didn't even exist until half a decade after they were supposedly recovered from his home.. only to be completely debunked by the actual artist who created those images...

they're owned by the same company that owns the National Enquirer, so obviously they're totally legit...

?

• Upvote 2

I'm sure your Google Alerts are a-buzzing over this rumor. Let's break down the facts: 

There are none 

All the articles are sourcing RadarOnline, who stated that Janet is naming her baby boy after her late brother Michael, and some twin that died at birth 60 years ago. Then goes on to state that Wissam is Muslim, controlling, but promised Janet she can name it after her brother and some twin she never known bc she didn't exist when it happened. 

The first name, according to the online tabloid website, will be Muslim and the baby will have the father's last name. 

but who is RadarOnline's source? 

A "close family friend". 

Thoughts? 

#LUTFA 

the story is bullshit but brandon was her brother not just 'some twin', regardless if she never met him he was her full brother and if she did decide to name her own son after him there would be nothing wrong with that. i dont think janet would name her child michael though, some of his fans are already determined to make this baby the second coming of mj. janet has never even said she's having a boy but the media and mj fans have already decided its a boy.

the story is bullshit but brandon was her brother not just 'some twin', regardless if she never met him he was her full brother and if she did decide to name her own son after him there would be nothing wrong with that. i dont think janet would name her child michael though, some of his fans are already determined to make this baby the second coming of mj. janet has never even said she's having a boy but the media and mj fans have already decided its a boy.

Brandon was a stillborn.. It's sad but it happened a decade before Janet. Please stop

No.. the media and his most delusional fans only think that she would name her child(ren) after one her brothers. 

I just pray the name isn't shit like Majesty or Prince

Edited by Game

Brandon was a stillborn.. It's sad but it happened a decade before Janet. Please stop

No.. the media and his most delusional fans only think that she would name her child(ren) after one her brothers. 

I just pray the name isn't shit like Majesty or Prince