Beyoncé ft Dixie Chicks - "Daddy Lessons" Live at Country Music Awards

bu.

So this Kenney guy was just sitting there, and that warranted people acting like ghetto pieces of hoodrat trash, hurling idiotic insults towards him? The only assholes that deserved the insults were the racist fucks who were trashing Beyonce, simply because she performed. 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Not here for the song or her at all (#Newsflash), and I haven't watched the performance cause there's just so many things I'd rather do. But this is really dumb and it should be seriously condemned for the blatant racism & stupidity. Stupid Republicans against the BET awards (but "surprisingly" never watched) say they dont allow or award white people, which all of us here know is a lie, but the CMAs bring in a R&B/pop artist to sing her country song with country icons & treat her like she sang Sorry.

So this Kenney guy was just sitting there, and that warranted people acting like ghetto pieces of hoodrat trash, hurling idiotic insults towards him? The only assholes that deserved the insults were the racist fucks who were trashing Beyonce, simply because she performed. 

Its the hive.....this shouldn't be surprising , they're pretty awful as a whole, we know this Jodie!

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Country singer Alan Jackson was so mad he walked out in the middle of it :lmao:

"I was sitting behind Alan Jackson, and he actually stood up from the front row and walked out in middle of the performance, so I think that spoke volumes for the traditional, real country acts.”"

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7565707/cma-awards-grammys-beyonce-maren-morris

Not here for the song or her at all (#Newsflash), and I haven't watched the performance cause there's just so many things I'd rather do. But this is really dumb and it should be seriously condemned for the blatant racism & stupidity. Stupid Republicans against the BET awards (but "surprisingly" never watched) say they dont allow or award white people, which all of us here know is a lie, but the CMAs bring in a R&B/pop artist to sing her country song with country icons & treat her like she sang Sorry.

Its the hive.....this shouldn't be surprising , they're pretty awful as a whole, we know this Jodie!

Your loss

AlE3rVY.gif

• Upvote 1

I would if they hadnt reacted wholesale the way they did, they had Kenney Chesney or whoever the fuck he is looking stone face, miss me with that shit, show some respeck

You have a millisecond of a picture at a particular moment and people want to make a story around it. Maybe he was smiling right after or before that moment? Ive never understood how people can dissect  someones feelings when one second of their life is captured

You have a millisecond of a picture at a particular moment and people want to make a story around it. Maybe he was smiling right after or before that moment? Ive never understood how people can dissect  someones feelings when one second of their life is captured

His face didn't change

Nah... if you google image him, he does NOT have resting bitch face

He was mad af that a strong black woman was shutting down the stage :coffee: 

Drag it then I guess :lmao:

Beyoncé didn't help the ratings tho. Mostly due to the World Series 

I'm not surprised. She wasn't officially announced as a performer until like just when it started :lmao:

Drag it then I guess :lmao:

I'm not surprised. She wasn't officially announced as a performer until like just when it started :lmao:

well she wouldn't of brought in much. She didn't even reach 1 million viewers for her Lemonade special and HBO was free that whole weekend so....

well she wouldn't of brought in much. She didn't even reach 1 million viewers for her Lemonade special and HBO was free that whole weekend so....

And she's got another HBO coming. Why are they paying her for these specials when they flop?

I'm sure they bring in enough (I believe 700k watched her Lemonade) and besides Game of Thrones & Veep, HBO doesn't really provide much 

They provide the most, thus they're the most subscribed premium network, highest rated and viewed (and you left out Girls, Silicom Valley & Animals, and Curb your Enthusiasm is coming back) She was at the right platform, and they gave her exclusives and good promo. They did their part.

I'm sure they bring in enough (I believe 700k watched her Lemonade) and besides Game of Thrones & Veep, HBO doesn't really provide much 

It was a sarcastic comment >_< . HBO must be happy if they keep liaising with her. 

They provide the most, thus they're the most subscribed premium network, highest rated and viewed (and you left out Girls, Silicom Valley & Animals, and Curb your Enthusiasm is coming back) She was at the right platform, and they gave her exclusives and good promo. They did their part.

So did she. She gave them a few products and got paid for it. Kerching all the way to bank :lmao:. If it was do disastrous then they wouldn't keep asking her for more. They weren't the greatest views - I expected more but clearly HBO and Bey are fine. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

I heard they're cancelling Animals :/ 

I guess you're right. They have the base.. no one wanted to watch her special. But I bet she'll do it again in 2018

Edited by Game

It was a sarcastic comment >_< . HBO must be happy if they keep liaising with her. 

So did she. She gave them a few products and got paid for it. Kerching all the way to bank :lmao:. If it was do disastrous then they wouldn't keep asking her for more. They weren't the greatest views - I expected more but clearly HBO and Bey are fine. 

Eh simple answer it could be a deal for a number of specials in her contract (3,5,8) entirely possible, thus they don't have to ask her for more theyre required to give more till the numbers up. I don't think Prunejuice flopped, but it's rattings weren't anything gloat worthy (especially considering the promotions, promotions I've never heard for ANY musicians special), and yea she did her part, it all just wasn't enough. The only HBO thing she's done that's been a legit flop is the JayBey special, but everything else was just decent compared to like their best rattings and their best concert deals

I heard they're cancelling Animals :/ 

I guess you're right. They have the base.. no one wanted to watch her special. But I bet she'll do it again in 2018

No fear, it was a 2 season deal, so there shall be a season 2 at least

More than likely, just don't bet on them rattings being "Queen" worthy is all lol

Eh simple answer it could be a deal for a number of specials in her contract (3,5,8) entirely possible, thus they don't have to ask her for more theyre required to give more till the numbers up. I don't think Prunejuice flopped, but it's rattings weren't anything gloat worthy (especially considering the promotions, promotions I've never heard for ANY musicians special), and yea she did her part, it all just wasn't enough. The only HBO thing she's done that's been a legit flop is the JayBey special, but everything else was just decent compared to like their best rattings and their best concert deals

No fear, it was a 2 season deal, so there shall be a season 2 at least

More than likely, just don't bet on them rattings being "Queen" worthy is all lol

Contracts can be paid out or broken if one half fails to deliver. See Mariah Carey, Virgin & Glitter. 

It was enough for HBO and it helped it become one of the most critically acclaimed albums and was a great moment in pop world.

That's something you gotta ask HBO but a flop is a flop. It didn't even hit 1 million and that's a fact.

HBO and Bey ain't worried if they keep going back