Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I'm waiting for Hillary to pass Michelle some hand sanitizer at this funeral.  

Michelle was not here for it and you can see it in here eyes. Look at Bill's messy ass lightweight laughing cause he knew he wouldn't have to shake Trump's hand. He didn't even acknowledge him :lol: 

• kidfresh832 changed the title to Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

Don't know why  I thought of this thread today.  But, it shows how 4 years ago a little microcosm of us talking about how crazy it was to be living in a time where people actually voted for that Orange clown.

Fast forward to today where we officially evicted him.  A lot of us have moved on, the boards a lot quieter but here we are finally.  Hope everyone whos still around is thriving and being safe in the pandemic .

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Don't know why  I thought of this thread today.  But, it shows how 4 years ago a little microcosm of us talking about how crazy it was to be living in a time where people actually voted for that Orange clown.

Fast forward to today where we officially evicted him.  A lot of us have moved on, the boards a lot quieter but here we are finally.  Hope everyone whos still around is thriving and being safe in the pandemic .

Same!  I hardly got any sleep this past week checking so many different outlets regarding this election.  Joe Biden wasn't my preferred candidate, but, I needed Trump out.

I felt a HUGE sense of relief when it was announced, and then was overwhelmed with joy with the enormity of history that was made with Kamala.  It's been interesting to watch her ascent as she was my congresswoman years ago, and I remember when she was AG thinking she probably had potential to make it on the national stage.

What a ride.

Now, we just have to wait a couple more months, but I do worry about what he'll do once he comes to terms with the fact that he did indeed lose.  My fear is that he won't be a lame duck president and will do some more detrimental things on his way out.

6 hours ago, Angela said:

Same!  I hardly got any sleep this past week checking so many different outlets regarding this election.  Joe Biden wasn't my preferred candidate, but, I needed Trump out.

I felt a HUGE sense of relief when it was announced, and then was overwhelmed with joy with the enormity of history that was made with Kamala.  It's been interesting to watch her ascent as she was my congresswoman years ago, and I remember when she was AG thinking she probably had potential to make it on the national stage.

What a ride.

Now, we just have to wait a couple more months, but I do worry about what he'll do once he comes to terms with the fact that he did indeed lose.  My fear is that he won't be a lame duck president and will do some more detrimental things on his way out.

Oh he wont go out gracefully.  There is more embarrassment and idiocy to come.  And the fact that after everything he has said and done in 4 years 70 million people still voted for him they aren't going away.  Those people said yeah I'm ok with some racism and incompetence, I will have 4 more years of that please.

He will likely issue out some pardons, sell some state secrets to get some of that debt he has coming due written off

I remember back in 2016 I traveled to Dallas for Thanksgiving right after the election, man that was awkward :umm: white folks were showing OUT!  Now shoe is on the other foot, "just move on" :coffee: 

We didn't have to have 4 years of Trump, but what this election did prove is how damn important it is to get out and vote, it took all this mess we have had to get people to see the direction America is going in wasn't good. Black Lives Matter, MeToo, etc all came through to put this dude out.

Ya'll get ready for those awkward holiday meals :cheer: