Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

He'll forever be a twitter troll. He cares more about how many followers he has than the job that those followers elected to

so seeing how a lot of white men are feeling themselves right about now, when and how will this sham go down as a con game and these folks fall back? I mean  u got every Neo-Nazi fool out here clapping <_<

Edited by Bailey.

as President elect, I believe he needs to remove himself from Twitter, he isnt bringing the country together he's fanning the flames :sigh:

It is HUGELY irresponsible for the leader of the free world to be going off on twitter making unsubstantiated claims and not being held accountable.  He needs to get it through his toupe that the words of the President of the United states can effect people's lives.  Its not a game to be a twitter troll.  He has access to the best information in the WORLD now. The things he says carries weight even if he has no proof he can get his mindless drones to believe it cause he said so.  That has already been proven in the primaries.

Thats why these racists and alt right wing assholes feel emboldened by him.  He says this bullshit and if he gets any blowback just claim the media is making a big deal or out to get him.  Over and over.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2

It is HUGELY irresponsible for the leader of the free world to be going off on twitter making unsubstantiated claims and not being held accountable.  He needs to get it threw his toupe that the words of the President of the United states can effect people's lives.  Its not a game to be a twitter troll.  He has access to the best information in the WORLD now. The things he says carries weight even if he has no proof he can get his mindless drones to believe it cause he said so.  That has already been proven in the primaries.

Thats why these racists and alt right wing assholes feel emboldened by him.  He says this bullshit and if he gets any blowback just claim the media is making a big deal or out to get him.  Over and over.

Those are the same thing 

He'll be impeached hopefully soon. Does Republicans really like him that much

President-elect Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets late Monday and early Tuesday criticizing CNN for reporting that his claims about voter fraud are baseless -- which they are.

Shortly after 9 p.m., Trump began retweeting supporters who had criticized CNN's Jeff Zeleny because he accurately reported that there was no evidence -- nor has the transition team provided any-- to support Trump's claim that millions of fraudulent votes had been cast for Hillary Clinton.

"[W]hat PROOF do u have DonaldTrump did not suffer from millions of FRAUD votes? Journalist? Do your job!" read the first post that Trump retweeted. "Just another generic CNN part time wannabe journalist!," read the second.

"@CNN still doesn't get it," Trump added. "They will never learn!"

One post Trump retweeted came from a Twitter user whose bio says he's 16, who, like the others, called Zeleny a "bad reporter" because he did not have evidence that Trump was not a victim of voter fraud, a double-negative reasoning used to defend many conspiracy theories.

Finally, Trump issued his own attack on CNN: ".@CNN is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton, and yet her loss in a landslide, that they don't know what to do," he wrote.

He continued the attack in a tweet just after 6:30 a.m. Tuesday: "I thought that @CNN would get better after they failed so badly in their support of Hillary Clinton however, since election, they are worse!"

A CNN spokesperson declined to comment. Zeleny responded to Trump with a request for examples of the fraud.

"@realDonaldTrump Good evening! Have been looking for examples of voter fraud. Please send our way. Full-time journalist here still working," Zeleny wrote on Twitter.

Related: News media struggles to cover Trump's tweets and falsehoods

Trump's initial claim that Clinton's lead in the popular vote was a result of "millions of people who voted illegally" had been promoted on conspiracy theory sites like Infowars.com before Trump himself tweeted it on Sunday. The claim appears to have been first promoted by Gregg Phillips, a conservative activist with more than 26,000 Twitter followers.

Since Trump tweeted the conspiracy theory, CNN anchors and reporters have repeatedly stressed that there is no evidence to support the claim. Online, CNN's headline read, "Trump falsely claims 'millions of people who voted illegally' cost him popular vote."

Election officials in California and Virginia have also called Trump's claims "unsubstantiated" and "unfounded."

Our likability increased since Obama took office

Yeah it did. At least the world knows a lot of us are against Trump. Blame the inbreds. I do believe that sometimes things need to get worse before they get better. This brought a lot of shit to the forefront so at least now we can move on however difficult it's going to be. Now, there's no doubt this country is racist and hates women. The hoods are off. Let the white supremacists think they got their wish. They're a dying breed and this is their last stand. 

Have y'all heard about the updated news on the dakota pipeline?  Now white people are trying to stop the Natives from surviving on their own land. Disgusting!

North Dakota officials on Tuesday backed away from plans to physically block supplies from reaching oil pipeline protesters at a camp near the construction site, saying they will instead use financial deterrents to prevent food and building materials from coming in.

Activists have spent months protesting plans to route the $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline beneath a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, saying the project poses a threat to water resources and sacred Native American sites.

Earlier on Tuesday, Maxine Herr, a spokeswoman for the Morton County Sheriff's Department, said food, building materials and other supplies would be blocked from entering the main camp following Governor Jack Dalrymple's "emergency evacuation" order on Monday.

Yeah it did. At least the world knows a lot of us are against Trump. Blame the inbreds. I do believe that sometimes things need to get worse before they get better. This brought a lot of shit to the forefront so at least now we can move on however difficult it's going to be. Now, there's no doubt this country is racist and hates women. The hoods are off. Let the white supremacists think they got their wish. They're a dying breed and this is their last stand. 

that is a theory of mine too, maybe that's the message God or whoever is sending us, because I would have celebrated Clinton's win, this shit has me afraid of what's to come, them white folks showing outtttt!  They may have kept it on the low before the election but now no fucks are gave :filenails:

• 1 month later...

Lmfao no wonder she didn't speak this election. Probably a STS (Secret Trump supporter) :P (I'm just kidding) 

On in a serous note though, she probably stayed silent throughout this election because she probably disliked both candidates. I can see her endorsing Bernie tbh. But we'll never know. 

IMG_0215.JPG

• Downvote 1

Jennifer Holliday Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration, Apologizes to LGBT Community (Exclusive)

Jennifer Holliday has canceled her appearance at Donald Trump's inauguration event next week, calling her decision to perform a "lapse of judgement."

In an open letter, provided exclusively to TheWrap, the "Dreamgirls" star apologized to the LGBT community, saying she was "uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans."

The Tony and Grammy winner came under fire from some of her fans on Friday after it was announced that she was set to perform at a concert as part of Trump's inauguration festivities.

Holliday, considered a longtime LGBT ally, explained that she changed her mind after reading a Friday Daily Beast story titled, "Jennifer Holliday Will Perform at Trump's Inauguration, Which Is Heartbreaking to Gay Fans."

The article argued that the singer's decision to participate in the inaugural event was "an act that seems to defy everything her most passionate supporters stand for, and even issues she herself has supported throughout her career."

"My only choice must now be to stand with the LGBT Community and to state unequivocally that I WILL NOT PERFORM FOR THE WELCOME CONCERT OR FOR ANY OF THE INAUGURATION FESTIVITIES!"

Holliday ends her letter telling her gay fans: "Please know that I HEAR YOU and I feel your pain. The LGBT Community was mostly responsible for birthing my career and I am deeply indebted to you... You have loved me faithfully and unconditionally and for so many years you provided me with work even though my star had long since faded."

On Friday, Trump's inauguration team announced that she would perform, along with Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood and other entertainers, in a Jan. 19 event at the Lincoln Memorial called the "Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration."

Many fans were surprised by the inclusion of Holliday, best known as the original Effie White in Broadway's original production of "Dreamgirls."

Holliday told the New York Times that she had been "startled and disheartened" by the "venom that greeted the news of her participation."

According to the Times, Holliday "sounded certain about her choice." But her publicist Bill Carpenter later told TheWrap that she had not yet committed to the event, eventually confirming her participation a few hours later.

Read Holliday's full letter below.

TO MY BELOVED LGBT COMMUNITY:

Please allow me this opportunity to speak to you directly and to explain why I originally made my decision to perform at the inauguration which was what I had thought would be my simply keeping in my tradition of being a "bi-partisan songbird" having sung for Presidents Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush.

I was asked to sing a song for what was presented to me as the "Welcome Concert For The People"- in my mind I was reflecting on the past times of being asked to sing for presidents and I only focused on the phrase "For The People"... I thought, For America!

I was honestly just thinking that I wanted my voice to be a healing and unifying force for hope through music to help our deeply polarized country... Regretfully, I did not take into consideration that my performing for the concert would actually instead be taken as a political act against my own personal beliefs and be mistaken for support of Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

In light of the information pointed out to me via the Daily Beast article on yesterday, my only choice must now be to stand with the LGBT Community and to state unequivocally that I WILL NOT PERFORM FOR THE WELCOME CONCERT OR FOR ANY OF THE INAUGURATION FESTIVITIES!

I sincerely apologize for my lapse of judgement, for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans.

Please know that I HEAR YOU and I feel your pain. The LGBT Community was mostly responsible for birthing my career and I am deeply indebted to you... You have loved me faithfully and unconditionally and for so many years you provided me with work even though my star had long since faded.

Thank you for communicating with me, I had no idea that I still meant so much to all of you.

Thank you for your posted comments both the good supportive ones as well as the ugly hurtful ones.

With LOVE & Appreciation,

JENNIFER  HOLIDAY

"The Original DreamGirl"

She made the right choice.  She had to get dragggggged though a couple days to get there.